The past few days have just been so emotionally melodramatic. The wave goes up, and the wave goes down again. When Up happens, Down is definitely going to follow soon. I dunno. Are you friend or foe? Or are you just attention-starved?
Felt extra.
Take your pick. And keep picking. Always. I wonder. Is it me, or is it you? The latter is a so much much more logical and reasonable answer. Are you unreasonable then? Maybe.
Why do you always make me cry? Please. Just tell me why.
Hungry. Shall order take-out.
Results of JC posting is coming this Friday. Really really hope that I get posted to NJ. But with 5 i think it's kinda hard. And that my appeal would be accepted. That I would be granted the freedom of choice, but not at the ultimate level.
Please.
Rachel has just discovered the joy of FF8 fanfics. Hurray.
Realised that I haven't done a lot of things. Doodling everyday away with neither aim nor purpose. What the hell am I doing. This should not be my state of life (although it is very enjoyable).
The bell just rang. Dinner is ready. Everybody please give 3 cheers for fast food.
Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment