Hullo.
I know I'm a day late but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNAR!
Yeah. I do hope your 18th birthday went better than mine. :)
Ah. My PC is degenerating. It takes 5 minutes to open a Windows Explorer. Plus it's infested with Trojan Horses! And some Greeks have infiltrated my city already! RAWR.
I think passing down notes to the class is one big headache. Everytime there would be either huge, astounding amounts of extras, or there would a spare number of people asking for extras. I have never given out something Chemistry and not meet either of the two situations above.
I'm sick and fed up with it. Even I could see through your reasons and actions and find one single big fat excuse behind it all. Ok, fine. Supposing that it's not that one single big fat excuse engining everything, it's still so unfair that we have to get the brunt of the mistakes of other people. It's even more infuriating that those people are not realising what's going on.
But to put it in the words of Chian Yeh, "Oh well, life sucks... Get over it." Hmmm. Shall.
HC exchange next Saturday! I'm really looking forwards to that one. Can see all my nycbians again! And to hear HC band again would be great. Plus it would be really good exposure, what's with some people having the we're better than some schools so don need to prac at all let's go play soccer attitude. It keeps pissing me off that we, conscientiously or unconscientiously, are underestimating things. I really really hope that the exchange would be a glaring wake up call that slaps us awake. I'd rather that than us perpetually being on the clouds with eyes at the top of our heads.
Ok fine. I'm exaggerating a whole damn lot. Nervous! Please forgive me. Was reading the results of secondary school band. Only about 2o out of 150 secondary school bands got Gold or GWH. 3 of them got GWH (confirm down for presentation already.. since there are 3 spots only ). That would be a 13.3% (3sf) of the bands getting GOLD or GWH. ONLY!! And a 2% getting GWH.
Now tranfer that stat to JC bands. Lets do some math.
Total number of JC bands taking part= 20.
Assuming that this percentage will stay unchanged for JC bands,
if the judges are consistent with such high standards once again,
number of JC bands getting GWH = 2/100 * 20
= 0.4 band(s)
...
Wait. That's wrong. Er.
AIYA stupid numbers. I tell you, Maths hate me (and I assure you it's mutual). Can moderate by multiplying results with 2.5 I think but since my maths sucks-a-lot, please do the the refinement yourself. :)
But I'm seriously VERY VERY VERY PROUD of NYCB!!! YEAH!! We're finally proven ourselves be a top notch band! Hah! Good job! Finally, after 15 years, 3 consecutive golds! THE PASSION LIVES ON. And dig this: we're in the same league (ok la counted lah) as top bands like RI, RG, RV, Yuhua, SAS... WHoppee!
Haha sorry I'm really feeling so haolian now but I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU GUYS NOW. :) I'm so sorry I sounded doubtful over the phone last Wednesday, cos I was having assembly and this teacher kept staring at me. Plus I didn't know the situation well enough to gauge the stuff. And I'm so sorry for not poning school to support you guys when all the others did. :(
But I must emphasize that I LOVE THE HORNIES VERYVERYVERY MUCH! Espiecially Nut, Cinders, and Rap! And Cheryl and Ziyan as well. :) Don't worry, I would still love you guys as much even if you got silver or bronze, cos you guys did the best. And GAOPAPA TOO!! Oh how I miss him.
Ek! Aren't you proud too? Heeeeeeeeeeee.
Gah I'm feeling so sleepy now still haven't complete proposal I hate admin work and not looking forward to tomorrow at all cos haven't handed in ANY maths and she will scold plus ionic equilibra is a horrible bomb and quantum physics is completely GG and GP just adds the XX to it. Hence i shall end here and think of more games that have RATIONALE. Exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment