Now I really know what they mean by the "Three women make a market." Chinese saying. It's so totally true!! I had a time of my life tonight and just got back. We just couldn't stop talking! I mean, we went on and on and on and on about almost everything under the sun. I really mean EVERYTHING. It's like totally random topics and has absolutely no relation to each other at all! The weird thing was just that we could not stop. Nope, we blabbed in Bentobox for hours until they closed. So we evacuated and visited the toilet. There, we were talking so enthusiastically that Mel didn't wanna close her toilet cubicle door until I went "GO TOILET LAH!" And after that we looked for a place to chat cos everywhere was closing, and found Yakun still open. So we sat and chatted until we were the last ones to go. And still it wasn't enough! Actually we all decided to go home already and was about to part at the junction of the bus interchange and mrt when the momentum started again. We just could not stop so we stood there for about an hour. TALKING. Just plain talking talking about all sorts of things. I think the guy selling stuff at some roadside stall near us was perplexed at why these 3 weird girls were just standing chatting in the middle of nowhere, blocking the main passageway for such a long time. Lol, and we didn't feel very tired at all! It just continued. Never ending.
I think in all we talked for more than 4 hours. Non-stop. We even talked while walking from one place to another. Haha, I took the second last train home lol. But I think 4 hours still not enough cos we promised to voice conference on msn sommore the next time we're online. AMG I've really not talking like that since... I dunno, forever! I don't talk like that to RJ people or even NY people that's for sure. And it's really weird. We can't seem to talk with this intensity when there are only 2 people around. It's only when all 3 of us are present then we really start the momentum that cannot be stopped. Even when one is keeping quiet while the other two are blabbing... we need to be together! Gosh, we're really S.H.E!! :D
Haha, I think work isolation is getting to me. Lol, haven't felt so social in such a long time! Wahaha I love you guys! Girls just made my day! :3 We've got to meet up one day for sure. Maybe at a pub? So we can chat until 2 and take the chance to pollute Chien Ru to all the lesbo and gay and sex whatever stuff. Aiya, I know. We should just book a hotel room so we can talk and talk and talk the whole bloody weekend away! Yatta~!! Waa~!! I'm still so high!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment