Friday, August 29, 2008

Revamp/Makeover/Re-organisation ftw?!?

Hurray! I've just made-over my blog! ... Ok, fine, it's more of a degrading makeover. I seriously think my previous template was more attractive. That is, more aesthetically pleasing while this new one looks plain dull. But it's so much more organized and I'm prefer the comments function to the tagboard. Plus, it's more mature. ... Oh great, this comes from a person who doesn't want to grow old. You can't change the winds of fate, young grasshopper. Oh wells. But hey, I'll change it back to the old one sporadically from time to time, if I feel like it so no biggie. ... Who in the world would intentionally uglify their blog anyway.

And in a rare statement, I'm guessing imaginary people (person?) are wondering what the hells happened to my So You Think You Can Dance recaps. Ok, so basically I was under a bout of laziness (when was I not) and burnout from SYTYCD. It's Nigel's fault, really. Plus, my life got a whole l0t busier. And shittier so don't throw stones at me. But now that I have a new found motivation - more than one SYTYCD fan reads my blog! (Hi Simone!) - I shall start posting them again! Even though the season has already ended about a month ago lol. Just a warning though, entries won't be regular (when have they ever been regular anyway) and I'll probably take longer than I should. Ahaha. Please anticipate.

I realised I haven't posted anything to do with my life for quite a few months. Ever since my RSAF interview. And I've been bugging overseas people for blog updates on their new life. Hypocrisy at it's very best, ladies and gentlemen. Lol, don't worry, a GIGANTIC BIG-ASS update will be coming very soon. Imaginary people will just have to wait some more ahaha. But really, it's like TITANIC and you'll probably take about half an hour reading it. Meanwhile, I shall make a conscious effort maintaining this author-forsaken blog by making frequent updates about my life now.

Happy? Good. You shouldn't be anyway. Optimism is so overrated these days.

0 comments: