Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"
***********FOOD-OLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
> Hmmm. Coleslaw sauce? Meh. Don't really care as long as it has makes veggies taste less vegetable-ly.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
> It varies with my inconsistent cravings. Right now maybe Sushi Tei? *shrugs*
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
> Curry. Or.... I dunno. I shouldn't really be fussy when I'm stuck in a situation that only allows me to have one type of food for 2 whole weeks eh?
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
>The stuff that goes on a Hawaiian pizza.
What do you like to put on your toast?
> Jam, Butter, Nutella, Cheese, Meat, Sauce, More Toast etc etc etc
**********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many television sets are in your house?
> 2
what color of cell phone do you have?
> Omg unbelievable -- Red and Silver. :O
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
> RH.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
> My brain maybe? Lol, brain transplant. They illegally swopped it with Einstein.
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
> My mattress.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
> Knocked? No. Fallen into? Yes.
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
> I would. Even though I know it'd surely screw up my life plans. (what life plans?) And induce huge amounts of paranoia.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
> Adrian. Or Adrienne for a more feminie vibe.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
> How hot? And in one shot? Or fixed installments?
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
> 1 for beach. 1 for flopping around the neighborhood. And countless other victims of impulsive purchases left rotting in the fathomless depths of my shoe cupboard.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
> In my previous life. Where I was a highly successful (and lucrative) bank robber masquerading as an international spy wanted by 13 European countries. ... Interpol never caught me though. :D
Last person you talked to?
> My Mom.
Last person you hugged?
> .... can't believe I forgot.
**************FAVORITOLOGY**************
Season?
> Winter. Looks like heaven but feels like a bitch.
Holiday?
> Bali. With all that surfing. :D Australia comes in a close second though.
Day of the week?
> As long as its not Tuesday.
Month?
> I always like March because it's the beginning of another cycle of life in nature. And of course, it's my birthday month too. :D
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
> My Grandparents.
Mood?
> Evidently bored. And exhausted. I'll sleep once I've finished this.
What are you listening to?
> Rachel Yamagata.
Watching?
> Robin Williams.
Worrying about?
> School, basically. Tests, response papers, projects, tutorials, applications = UGH.
***************RANDOMOLOGY**************
First place you went this morning
> You know what. I really can't remember EXACTLY where I went but it should be in the vicinity of my room.
What's the last movie you saw?
> Slumdog Millionaire in cinemas. And Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on TV.
Do you smile often?
> If I'm happy of course. Or if there's a definite need to.
QUESTIONS
1) Do you always answer your phone?
> Yeah. Assuming I'm concious of the call of course.
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
> I won't know because most likely, I'd be SLEEPING.
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
> Blue. Wait. That'd look freaky with black hair. Er. Green? Or a much lighter shade of brown like Hazel.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
> Explain Sonic.
5) Do you own a digital camera?
> Yep.
6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
> Yes. They all died. Eventually.
7) Favorite Christmas song?
> Holy Night. Especially when sung by Il Divo. :)
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
> New laptop OR new earphones OR Nintendo Wii OR holiday to surf in Bali or just plain cash . They're all mutually exclusive events.
9) Can you do push ups?
> Yesh.
10) Can you do a chin up?
> Lol if I do will you gimme $1000? ... Forget the hot sauce, this one's more challenging.
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
> Neither. It makes me depressed.
12) Do you have any saved texts?
> Yeah, a few valuable ones. I only delete stuff when I run out of space.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
> ALMOST but no.
14) Do you have an accent?
> People say it sounds American but I beg to differ. Basically I'll take on your accent after a while when I'm conversing with you. Serious!
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
> I reeeeallly can't remember. Why do you insist on asking me ancient history? Edit: I remembered today. It's Dusk and Summer by Dashboard Confessional.
16) Plans tonight?
> SLEEP. Hopefully I can continue that epic RPG dream I had.
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
> You find me someone who hasn't and I will give you $1000.
18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
> ANCIENT HISTORY!!! Food, college tuition in the form of lectures and tutorials and movie tickets.
19) Have you ever been given roses?
> Yes.
20) Current worry?
> Grades, project, class response, test, my brother and his teenage issues of rebellion, project, mid-terms, grades etc etc. ...... It's sequential actually.
21) Current hate right now?
> Hates the fact that the Oscars is still half a week away. I wanna know the results dammit!
22) Met someone who changed your life?
> I think everyone I've met made some sort of difference and contributed to who I am now. Even subconciously. So, yes. I've met people who changed my life.
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
> Partying in Clarke Quay. .... Or was it stuck in the Clarke Quay MRT station? Lol. Let's just say partying because it sounds more glamorous.
24) What song represents you?
> .... Songs are fundamentally inadequate vassals to "represent" people. Though, I'd make an exception for "Bohemien Rhapsody" by Queens. That song would represent the whole humanity if need be.
25) Name three people who might complete this.
> ........ I dunno. What are the odds?
26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night
> Writing a report for school.
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
> "Dang I'm late. .... AGAIN!"
Yay. Finished. Ugh didn't think it was that long. Sorry if I sounded sarcastic/verbose/terse on most parts; I'm reeeally tired and am in need of a few good hours of sleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment