Sunday, January 24, 2010

This blog is dead.

Truly. It hasn't been updated in eons, there are no regular readers and people who chance upon this usually glance at the last dated post and move on. In other words, this blog is no longer current, and therefore holds little to no value in this speedy infomatic world, even in the quietest corner of the internet.

It's not that I have no content to blog about. Nonono. There's this unimaginably HUGE (and I mean, HUGE) amount of backlogged drafts that have accumulated in the "Edit Post" area, mostly due to my own chronic procrastination and this fear of deadlines. They say an essay/article/piece can never be finished, unless there's a fixed deadline. Because it can be edited and perfected, again and again and again..... So... I guess that's what happened. Mostly. And also because I've waited too long and the issue is no longer current or that it's not interesting anymore. Hah.

Anyhow, I've been thinking about migrating this blog to another platform to start anew, with a fresh focus and a deliberate attempt to seperate my personal trivialities from the more serious stuff I... rant about. Because you see, this blog has been here since my secondary school and high school days and God knows what the HELLZ I blogged about then. I can't even go back and read them because, ugh, they're disgustingly immature and "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" will just keep echoing in my head, which is an entirely purposeless pursuit altogether so that's why I don't do it. *big breath* Right. Platform? I'm thinking wordpress, since it suits my intentions perfectly. (Livejournal is for communities, haha) I'm seriously considering tumblr as well. Hmmmm. We'll see. Crap, I've already mired into the webs of incoherency. Is there no limit to the maximum hours of sleep a person can function on?

Ok, the bottom line of this whole post is: my blog is dead because my life, something my blog reflects, is uninteresting, tepid, routine-ish, banal, mundane, and every other synonym for "BORING" you can find on dictionary.com. You can even extrapolate life to the person herself so... yippee? Ugh. So long, people. Next time you bravely venture into this blog's bleak terrain, either expect a new post or a new link to a new (and perhaps bleaker) domain. Adios!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)