Eleen: Happy new year too! Ok, now it's happy CHINESE new year. Yes, I know, I'm freaking late.
Cinders: Once again, happy new year. Happy CHINESE new year.
Weixiang: Ya la, link you already. Happy CHINESE new year.
Serene: Yep. You have a great time too at HC!! Happy CHINESE new year.
Sharon: OF COURSE I will. Haha don't worry. JC is naturally fun.
Nutcase: 5?? I want to see! Oh man, I want to go back again. I went back on cny celecrations day but I didn't see you! Don't worry, I'll be back.
Hmmmm thats all. Yikes. My cny greetings sound so fake and insincere. "So? Sue me." -- Sabam. That's what she would say. And what I would too.
It's New Year's Eve now. Xiaoxiao, her fren, Leo, and my uncle have just left. Not a bad socialising experience. Listening to Leo talk about his NS stuff. Makes me wanna join NS too. Moreover there's pay! Suddenly the prospects of being a high-ranking girl soldier are very tempting. I think I'm quite fond of military life. It sounds fun. The discipline, the togetherness and the camp-like atmosphere. And the uniform. Gosh I just love military uniforms. Espeicially the West Point ones. Some cadets from West Point military academy appeared on the cover of a Times issue. That immediately became my favourite issue of all. Once again, I love West Point uniform.
My brother has started FF8 again. After he completed it the first time. Curses. And I'm still stalling at the part before I crash into Lunatic Pandora in Disc 3. Dear Rachel Lee. Please return my Disc 3 and 4!!!!
Found some totally true quotes in Bash.
"Its ironic how a flow of blood to the lower regions is only pleasureable to the man."
Damn right. I hate hong-hong.
"I'm pisexual. I am attracted to 22/7 different sexes."
Am I?
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment