Been reading Sabam's blog. Seen some interesting quizzes that I think, are seldomly found in Singapore. Check this out.
Sorry Sabam, for stealing this from you.
--------------------------------------------
| Ultimate survey of 2005. past, present, future, and everything random! | |
| Basics | |
| Time:: | 1140. |
| Name:: | [redacted] |
| Nickname(s):: | Zac-Jay, Jing, Ah Zhuo, Datou. |
| Favorite nickname:: | Zac-Jay sounds good to me. |
| Age:: | 16 +++ |
| Age you act:: | It varies from day to day. |
| Age you wish you could be:: | 18. |
| Height:: | 162cm. |
| Weight:: | 58kg. Gosh I'm really fat. |
| Shoe size:: | 6 and 1/2. Somewhere there. |
| Siblings:: | A totally annoying brother. Wish I had none. |
| Pets:: | Used to have. Now all gone. |
| Living situation:: | Parents. |
| Location:: | Singapore. |
Childhood past and General past | |
| Favorite toy:: | PS 1/2. Xbox. |
| How did you dress?: | Like a guy. |
| Preschool:: | PAP, and YWCA. |
| What age did you stop using the bottle?: | Two? Or something like that. |
| Did you prefer playing indoors or outdoors?: | I liked both. Don't really remember my preference. |
| Did you have an immaginary friends?: | No. Can't stand them. |
| First pet:: | A fish. Didn't bother to name it. |
| What did you want to be when you grew up?: | Wanted to be lots of stuff. Anchorwoman, environmentalist, actor, soldier... |
| Do you still want to be that?: | Hell no. |
| (assuming you do) did you always have your own room?: | No. I'm deprived of basic living neccesities. |
| Did you ever ask a fat lady how long she'd been pregnant for?: | I'm still alive, aren't I? |
| What age did you learn to read and write?: | About 3 I think. |
| Were you quiet or nosy?: | Quiet. Definitely quiet. |
| What was your favorite story book?: | The Pig with Green Spots by Enid Blyton. |
| Second favorite?: | The Enchanted Bellower by Enid Blyton. |
| Third favorite?: | I don't know but I'm seeing a pattern already. |
| Sum yourself up as a kid.: | Quiet but not shy. I was pretty dao1 as a kid. Seldom smiled. |
| Who was your first best friend?: | Didn't have one. I was a loner. |
| How old were you when you had your first birthday party?: | Ten? |
| Where was it?: | My house. |
| What was your earliest bedtime?: | 8:30 p.m., probably. |
| When did you learn to ride a bike?: | Must've been ... six or seven. |
| Were you immaginative?: | I wouldn't say that. |
| Did you play with gender appropriate toys?: | Nope. |
| Did you play with age appropriate toys?: | Does books count as age appropriate? |
| What was your favorite stuffed animal?: | Oh please, don't get me started. My panda, monkey, pillow... |
| How many barbies did you have?: | Loads ... but I have never played with them. Their hair entangles too easily. |
| Did you have carebears?: | Nope. |
| Ninja turtles?: | Micheangelo. And their crazy truck. |
| That creepy bear that reads books?: | The who? |
| Did you like to climb trees?: | Wasn't physically orientated. |
| Throw tantrums?: | Silent ones. |
| Was it hard to sleep, or did you sleep like a baby?: | Like a baby. Duh, I am one? |
| Did you go to the zoo?: | It stinks there. |
| Did you scream a lot?: | Never. |
| Did you ever go to an amusement park?: | Yeah. Lots of times. I loved bumber cars. |
| When and where was your first kiss?: | Don't think there was one. |
| Kissed someone of the opposite sex?: | Yeah. Cheeks. |
| Kissed someone of the same sex?: | Does cheeks count? |
| how many total goldfish have you collectively owned?: | They are numerous in their journey to the otherworld. |
| As a kid, what was the best thing ever?: | Everyone fussing over you. Espeicially Grandparents. |
| The worst?: | Grandparents leaving. |
| What was the best year of your life?: | I don't know. |
| Generally, in the past, have you ever: | |
| Ran away from home?: | Not really. |
| Snuck out?: | It doesn't really count as "sneaking out" if I blantantly tell my parents, "I'm going out - you can't stop me." |
| Wished on a star?: | Don't even see one these days. |
| Danced in the rain?: | Yes. It was enjoyable. |
| Been to an unsupervised party?: | Not yet. |
| Been drunk?: | Yeah. |
| Smoked?: | A little. |
| Been beaten up?: | Nope. |
| Been depressed?: | Of course. (duh) |
| Been lonely?: | Who hasn't? |
| Been afraid of the dark?: | Yes. And the scary ghosts that come along with it. |
| Cut your own hair?: | Yes. Disastrous attempt. |
| Stayed up all night?: | Yeah. Man, I'm not doing that one often again. |
| Gone streaking?: | Wazzat? |
| Gone skinny dipping?: | Nope. |
| Played strip poker?: | No. |
| Been on a roof?: | Yeah. |
| Been in a trash can?: | Er... no. |
| Egged somebodies house?: | Nope. |
| Teepeed someones house?: | Done WHAT? |
| Cheated on a guy / girl?: | Eh. No. |
| Cheated on a test?: | Yes. But they made me. |
| Set something on fire on purpose?: | It was an accident! ...Ok fine. It was a purposeful accident. |
| Set something on fire accidentally?: | See above. |
| Eaten squid?: | Yes. |
| Eaten sushi?: | Yes. Wonderful creation by Japs. |
| Had a cell phone?: | Yes. |
| Had a computer?: | Yes. |
| Had an ipod / mp2 player?: | No, but I've had an MP3 player. Idiot. |
| Broken a light bulb?: | I believe I will someday. Eventually. |
| Cruised the streets past 3 AM?: | Does doing it on a skateboard count? |
| Did a prank call?: | Yes! It's something everyone should try. |
| Gone to school with a hangover?: | No. |
| Been in love?: | Ye-No. |
| Sworn at your parents?: | Yes. |
| Regretted something you did?: | Lots of times. |
| Regretted something you should have done but never did?: | Yes. |
| Lied to your parents?: | Yes. I beg for forgiveness. |
| Lied to your friends?: | Yes. |
Currently: | |
| Are you a lucky person?: | I don't believe in luck. |
| Are you a happy person?: | Not currently. |
| Are you a virgin?: | Haha, funny. |
| What are you wearing?: | shirt and shorts? What are YOU wearing? |
| What did you have for breakfast?: | Eggs. With mayo. And milo. |
| What kind of socks do you wear?: | Ankle socks. |
| What are your most comfortable shoes?: | My Filas. Not forgetting my purply blue Converse. I love them. |
| Are you doing well in school?: | Pretty ok. Catching up. Not ahead. |
| Do you have a lot of friends?: | I guess so. Do I? |
| Are you happy with them?: | Of course. If not they won't be my friends. |
Past of 2005: | |
| Did 2005 treat you well?: | Yes, and No. |
| Did it go by fast, slow, or at just the right pace?: | Not the pace I liked it to. |
| Approximately how many parties did you go to?: | 0. Nil. |
| What was your biggest acheivement this year?: | Screwing up my prelims and Os. Oh, and SYF too. |
| Did you change over 2005?: | Quite a bit. |
| Did your hairstyle change?: | I guess yes. Sacked her after that happened. |
| How much taller did you get from last year?: | I shrunk and grew and shrunk and grew again. Hurray. |
| Did you make new friends?: | Yes. |
| Did you lose any old friends?: | Yes. |
| Did you try new things?: | Teehee ... |
| Go places you've never been?: | Does different schools consider as places I've never been to? |
| Do things you've never done?: | Hmmm, yes. Put on make-up for example. |
| Things you never thought you would do?: | See the above. |
| Have fun?: | Would you? |
| What do you miss most about 2005?: | My friends. |
| If you could choose one thing to completely undo, what would it be?: | Prelims and Os. And SYF. |
| If you could choose one thing to redo (fix) what would it be?: | Work harder? Sooner? Maybe not. |
| If you could choose one thing to relive, what would it be?: | Everything. Except the studying parts. |
| Did 2005 have a big impact on your life?: | All years do. |
| Do you think 2006 will be better?: | Hope and think are different things. |
| Was 2005 special?: | Every year is special. That makes them not special. |
| Was it the best year for you?: | No. |
Future, mainly 2006 | |
| Have you made a resolution?: | Er. Yes. See previous blog post. |
| What's one thing you will do differently in 2006?: | I dunno. Be acadamically orientated I guess. |
| What are your goals?: | I dunno. |
| Do you feel fullfilled?: | Nope. |
| Are you going to learn something new from 2006?: | I already did. |
| What's one place you want to go?: | Europe. USA. Japan. Russia. Taiwan ... did you say one? |
| What's the main thing you want out of 2006?: | Whatever. |
| Back to this past year, have you bee.. | |
| Naughty or Nice?: | I've been quite the asshole. But I have nice times. |
| Happy or Sad?: | Mostly sad. Depressed really. And angry. |
| Dull or Interesting?: | I'm an interesting person! |
| Boring or Fun?: | I'm a FUN, interesting person! Right? |
| Cray or Normal?: | Cray? Like what ... ? Like ... CRAYon? |
| Wild or Calm?: | Pretty calm. With wild streaks. |
| Mean or Kind?: | Mean. I'm a bitch. |
| Caring?: | Not really. |
| Carefree?: | You try doing that with mountains of stress piled up upon you. |
| Careless?: | Sure. |
| Careful?: | Ah~~. See the above. |
| Loud or Silent?: | How can I ever be silent? |
| Smart or Stupid?: | I'd love to say smart. But I think I'll go with the truth. |
| Last but not least.. | |
| Nine things you won't be able to live without. Go. | |
| 1.: | Family. |
| 2.: | Friends. Some. |
| 3.: | God. |
| 4.: | Music. |
| 5.: | Sports. |
| 6.: | Some literature. |
| 7.: | Money! |
| 8.: | The broadband. |
---------------------------------------------
Pretty random. But interesting don't you think? *silence* Ok fine. Whatever. Next.
--------------------------------------------
B/A/S/I/C/S/
x What is your first name?: [redacted]
x What is your middle initial: Z.
x What is your zodiac sign?: Aries.
/L/O/O/K/ /A/T/ /M/E/
x What's your natural hair color?: Black.
x What is your current hair color?: Black. With some brown locks in front. And few strands of orange.
x What color are your eyes?: Dark chocolate.
x Piercings?: None.
x Tattoos?: None.
x Long or Short Hair?: Short.
x Straight or Curly?: Straight.
x How tall are you?: 162cm
x Whats your shoe size?: 6 1/2. Somewhere there. (deja vu?)
/C/U/R/R/E/N/T/L/Y/ W/E/A/R/I/N/G
x What shirt are you wearing?: P.E tee.
x What kind of shorts/pants/ are you wearing?: FBT shorts.
x Socks?: None.
x.Shoes? None.
x Necklaces?: The fang.
x Bracelets?: A watch?
x Mascara?: Nope.
x Eyeliner?: No.
x Any other make up?: No again.
x Is your hair up or down?: Down. (Can it ever be up in the first place?)
/T/H/I/S/ O/R/ /T/H/A/T/
x Rock or Rap: Currently rock.
x Coffee or Hot Cocoa: Hot cocoa.
x Baseball or Softball: Softball.
x Wild Night out or Romantic Night in?: Depends on my mood.
x chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
x Hummer or Sports Car: Sports Car.
x Guys or Girls: Both.
x Bracelet or Necklace: Both.
x Pink or Purple: Purple.
x History or Science: History.
x Sleep in or Early to rise: Sleep in.
x Beach or Boardwalk: Again, depends on my mood.
x Hoodie or Tee Shirt: Tee shirt.
x Night Or Day: Night.
x High School or College: College.
x White or Black: Black.
x Love or Fun: Why not both?
x California or Florida: California.
X Love at first sight or learn to love: Don't know.
/T/H/E/ L/A/S/T/
x person you talked to in person?: Dad.
x person you talked to online?: My dear cousin.
x person you talked to on the phone?: Chienru.
x person you hugged?: Wow I don't remember. Was it Yixi?
x movie you saw in the theaters?: King Kong.
x thing you ate?: Eggs with mayo.
x drank?: Milo.
x laugh?: Last night.
x cry?: Last night.
/R/A/N/D/O/M/
x Do you like surveys?: It gets boring after a while. Like the one I'm doing.
x What kind of shampoo do you use?: Pantene?
x Are you scared of what life will be like in 10 years?: PARANOID.
x Do you get along with your parents?: Yeah.
x Are you old enough to vote?: No.
x Are you happy?: Right now? Not really.
x Are you sad?: Quite.
x Do you have mental breakdowns?: Yeah. Not so much now though.
-------------------------------------------
I am getting bored. They all ask the same stuff. My Filas just gave up on me after hockey yesterday. The sides of my heels are falling out. I think it's because of the way my foot applies pressure on the shoe. Going to buy shoes now. I think I'm getting either an Addidas or Nike. Addidas more likely. Never tried it before.Suddenly, I find that I have a great interest in FFX and FFX-2 now. Desperately desperatly want to play them. Desperately. REALLY! Was downloading the movies from FFX yesterday and something weird happened. My downloading speed was decreasing with increasing acceleration. At first it was 512kb/s, then 400 something and quickly decreased to 2.9kb/s. 2.9???! That's ridiculous. I'm using the freaking broadband for goodness sakes. The download time needed was 4 hours for a hundread over mb file. What rubbish. I'm going to call Singtel and complain.
Anyway, there's my current wallpaper: artwork from FFX-2.

Pretty hot girls? Let me introduce. These are the main characters from FFX-2, the sequel of FFX. The left one is called Rikku, the centre one is Yuna, and the right one is Paine. Currently, I am fascinated by FFX-2 graphics. Here's others (none artwork -- as it appears in the game).



Woo~ all hot babes. Everyone, please click on them and look at the enlarged version. They look even more gorgeous. OMG. Am I turning les again?Trying hard not to laugh now. The Shemale thingy just popped up in my head. It was during farewell. Wore the Giodano (sp?) yellow and white long sleeved and my cowboy pants. The shirt made my shoulders look super broad and my back super chaffed (is that the right word?). My pants made me look like a guy, as usual. So from the back I look like a guy. But from the front, I look like a shemale. Why?
"[redacted], OMG, you look like a guy with boobs! SHEMALE!!!" -- Eleen Khoo.
What. The. Heck.
I totally do not. Maybe a little. Ok. FINE. A lot. Bah. All right all right, I have an abundant supply of guy hormones. Happy?
0 comments:
Post a Comment