Monday, May 28, 2007

Gah. Been so busy lately so no time to blog. Commons coming! So today, I'm going to briefly go through some things. Basically, this happened to me from the last post till now.

1. SYF results (and MAFIA)
2. Withdrawal symptoms from SYF
3. Interact Busking
4. More withdrawal symptoms from SYF
5. Computer totally breaking down and reformatting hard drive by itself, causing everything in there to be GONE!
6. *Stared in horror while number 5 happened*
7. Withdrawal symptoms from number 5.
8. Tulmultous amounts of tests for various subjects (of which the results were absymal)
9. Tried to reboot computer but failing miserably. Computer officially dead.
10. *Mugged and mugged*
11. Met up with Shizhen and Yumin and Yingxu. Had loads of fun.
12. *Mugged sommore*
13. Band Investiture. Stuck outside of house. Watched Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End.
14. Bought laptop yesterday cos family just can't survive without a computer. It's Acer, Vista Home Premium.
15. Admired the new Vista OS (looks and everything)
16. Using laptop now to blog. Finally.

Yes. Story of my life. I think I'll blog after commons. Please come back in 123048723056284 years.

0 comments: