Seriously, sleep is actually very overrated. I have no idea why. It just is.
Tuition overtimed and when I passed by HC, the concert was over and everyone was gone already. Much earlier than RJ band. But whatever. Felt stupid.
Plus throughout the night, I had the sudden urge to drink. I don't know why. Just felt like it. Especially when I passed by sixth avenue.
Funny, it made me think of that time after SYF results was released. All of us were loitering along Orchard, and most of us were pretty depressed. Then some of us just came in accord to the conclusion that we wanted to drink alcohol that night. Just drink, one night only. We were passing by the Bailey's (sp?) counter in Cold Storage and almost bought one bottle and some ice to share among the batch, when we realised that we were quite broke. Thank goodness though, who knows what could have happened. Haha, now I still feel like laughing at Melmel's remark about Bacardi when we mentioned alcohol that night. Such black humour.
Drinking alone is the first sign of alcoholism, apparently. So don't worry, I will take it seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment