After sounding so much like a rabid fangirl in my last post, I shall resolve to sound more refined today.
Ah hem.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT TO DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!!!!!! TWENTY!!!!! WAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! *laughs like a maniac*
Sorry, couldn't help it. Got into the hype for it just now. So many prep activities going on! Countless Pottercasts, readings, quizzes, interviews, predictions etc; and each fansite has different stuff! And all the forums are posted on almost every minute now. But it's all worth it. Cause it's the buildup to the very last last last last Harry Potter mainstream book to be written! Who knows when another series as good as this one appears. It's gotta be a classic a hundred years down the road.
It's kind of sad that the seventh book is sort of shadowing the premiere of the fifth movie. Poor kids. They've been working their butts off the entire year, and it's not much of an impact. Not to say though, that the publicity wasn't good; I think it's brilliant!
Wooo pottermania pottermania pottermania!!!
I AM A MAD MUGGLE!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
< / pottergeek >
Gah, the weather sucks now. It's getting hotter and hotter everyday. Went for a ride with Mom to school today. And we got lost. I think I told her to stick to the wrong lane at Braddell and we ended up lost in Upper Serangoon Road. So embarrassing!!! And she's driving soooooooooooooo slowly that it took 1034981038472957602 years to get there. I think I'll just take a bus on Tuesday. Faster and safer. And not that much honking.
I'm kind of sick of my blogskin now, although it's reasonably practical and stuff, I just don't feel so chic. Looking for a new one.
Or maybe I just shouldn't bother. Doesn't matter one way or another.
Cts are over. Screwed, of course, like always. So now, life switches to MUGGER MODE. Not unlike the mugger mode activated two years ago one month before O levels. Blah I just hate exams. When I'm not doing well in them of course. It's a totally different matter if I start to do better. ...Yes, I know, so whatever.
Eeeeeeeeeeee I'm feeling so exhausted now I'm not typing any sense. Better stop before ah, I ramble on too much.
I wonder though, should I, or should I not play for NYCB concert? I think they're going to have a million horns coming back, so one less doesn't make much of a difference. It's an even smaller difference when that person is going to sound like da4 bian4. Ok. Still wondering. Shall wonder more first and see how it goes.
But me thinks me have a feeling that me ain't going back much cos not much free time these days. Hmmmmm.
Me just realised me missed the W.O.M.B.A.T... AGAIN!!! Gosh me keeps delaying it until it's over.
Me's not sound very sane now so me thinks me needs to stop now. STOP. ok. byes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment