Saturday, September 13, 2008

Myrika's Personal Library

:O




:O again.


I am spectacularly astounded by Myrika's Personal Library. Truly. It turns me on in ways that only erudite and academic people know of. How wonderful it would be to have a personal room like this, where I can spend hours at a time just buried in some book, any book and leave the rest of the world behind. And her organisational system almost made me squeal. Lol, ok I just love her splendid room. I wannnnt a room lyke zis twooo!

Ok. Cut that nerd speak. Lol. I know I'm freaking some people out. Can already hear the shocked gasps of "When did zj turn into a nerd? Omg what happened to her?". Frankly, I have never ever been called a nerd before. Until I came to University that is. In primary school, I was known as the loud brassy tomboy who played soccer with the boys. In lower secondary, I was a rebel with an unorthodox hairstyle, whom the teachers all hated btw. In upper secondary, I cleaned up my act. A little bit. And still touting a hairstyle that got me into lots of trouble (I blame my conservative school). In high school though, I basically became a full-fledged, extremely low-profile average rjcian. Yes, I've been labeled with a wide variety of types before but haven't come within a hundred light years of 'nerd'. (sorry for casting stereotypical molds. it's an inevitable evil.) And now, after a month in a new environment, already quite a few people have come out and commented about me being pretty nerdy . What the hells? I'm academically inspired okay. Euphenism ftw.

Awright guys, jokes over. I am not NERDY. You have not seen nerdy before the way I've seen it. Argh. It's prejudice injustice! If there's ever such a thing lol. But ultimately, it's still a relative thing I guess. Sort of need to start getting used to it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i TOTALLY second this.
my first time getting called a nerd/mugger too -___-"