Tuesday, October 14, 2008

RJC = RI(JC)!?!? NOOOOOO!!

WHAT THE CRAP?!?!

NOOOOO!! I violently protest this meaningless merger! WHY?!? No way am I going to say "Hi, I graduated from RI(JC). You?" It's awkward and disgusting (no offence to RI guys but YEAH.) Why can't RJC stay RJC? And here I am thinking how unlucky the HC people are when this horrible fate has befallen on us RJ peeps too! And it's worse! We've downgraded to the secondary school name! We may have the same school song and badge but other than that, we're two totally different entities! There's a reason why we called for independence 26 years ago; why join back again?

A plague upon both your houses! RAWR!

Yeah, I know how all human beings are resistent to initial change but they'll get used to it blahblahblah it happens all the time blahblahblah however I can't help but oppose this delta! It's like a certain lose of identity, almost like a dear friend being ripped away from you. I bet they're going to change all the letter heads and replace them with "Raffles Institution (JC)". I gag. Really. Rly? Rly.

Groan.

2 comments:

simone said...

haha.. me n van saw e news this morning and we were lik.. urgh?! haha.. damn suai la.. just like hci.. i rather it be hcjc.. even thou i'm not even in e school.. sad case la..

Anonymous said...

you mean it's really gonna happen?! that's kinda weird..you'll become an RI girl!!