Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Current State of Mind:

I'm like this right now.








(屮゜Д゜)屮






...



Driving me NUTS!


(Not the psych exam I just took, which was mostly common sense questions. And I mugged so hard for it! D: Wasted my precious resources. Should have used them for econs. Opportunity costs OPPORTUNITY COSTS!!!)













... Yes, I relieve stress by posting (disgusting) gory icons on my blog. Mwahahahha. Believe it or not, the first part of the gif is a pretty accurate depiction of me working on my Philosophy paper. ... Or any other paper as a matter of fact. The second part doesn't really happen to me though. Obviously. -.-

Edit: Once I get sick of the icon (which is very soon), I'll remove it. Or when enough imaginary people complain about it. Whichever comes first lol. -------------> REMOVED!

I apologize too, for the apparent lack of updates lately (other than that disgusting angst + emo post written on a whim). Apparent because I actually did blog (about LOTS of stuff), just that I didn't publish them ie. they're stuck in draft format. Ever since I realised blogger publishes according to the date of the advent of the post, I've been leaving all my entries unfinished because of the option of going back and editing it without causing the date to change.

It's the epitome and ultimate manifestation of procrastination! See, I procrastinate even when I'm doing something that is categorised as procrastination. That is, I procrastinate even when I'm procrastinating! Eh? Eh? :D ..... Dope.

Ok. Times up. I'll probably (PROBABLY) finish those drafts and publish them when the exams are over. My nightmare begins after the exams end though, fyi, so dark and dangerous times lie ahead. Wish me luck as I proceed on the perilous journey towards Mount Doom the year 2009 and make sure I destroy the ring survive until then. Yipeee!

1 comments:

simone said...

o mann.. disgusting icon.. haha..
加油!it's ending soon!