
Left to Right: Victor Kim, Ryan Feng, Steve Tereda, Ryan Conferido, Dominic "D-Trix" Sandoval, Brian Hirano, Hokuto "Hok" Konishi
Quest Crew is THE only REASON to watch Amercia's Best Dance Crew Season 3. Plus they've got Ryan Conferido, Hok Konishi and Dominic Sandoval from So You Think You Can Dance ( :DDDDD ), Steve Tereda, USA Martial Arts all-round Champion (:O omg) and Victor Kim, one of the funniest B-boy I've seen on the West Coast. In addition to fantastic creative chereography and innovative moves, they've really got no reason not to win. (Unless the beaten reality show narrative of the underdogs kick in... -.-)
This post is homage to the one and only Quest Crew -- I'm so rooting for them this season.
Episode reviews and rants behind the jump!
Week 1 - Sudden Death Challenge
OMG. SICK. Nas's "Hero" part just killed the entire performance. And I'm sure they didn't comment on Steve's crazy butterfly kick at the end. So many details in the choreography = didn't get tired watching it over and over. Seriously, just sick.
One of the many selling points of Quest is the members themselves; they all have unique personalities and character traits that are fun to check out, even during uniform dancing.
Edit: Just a little background trivia I dug up. Victor Kim's a UC Irvine undergraduate majoring in Business and Economics. (what he said during auditions for SYTYCD Season 4). lol fellow economist. And Ryan Conferido is actually full Philipino! I always thought he was Asian-Latino mixed... though technically Philipinos are Asian-Latinos... somewhat.
AAAH I was jumping out of my chair for this one. Awesome show! I give Steve my stink face. It's cool how they made the dance a story and paid homage to Japanese/Asian fighting games, not only with the story itself but also the imagery and cartoonish ending.
I see where JC and Lil' Mama's coming from but I agree to a larger extent with Shane; there were "moments" but they were spectacular moments clearly used to flesh out a story. Poses were to illustrate and pay tribute to forementioned fighting games, not a laspe/weakness in chereography.
Toxic! IMO feminine section totally rocked the performance. Feng = lol! Who'd thought? He's usually the chillest. And OMG RYAN!! I thought he was gonna do his backflipontohishead but nooooooo. Shawam/vogue reference ftw!!
wooo~ Beat Freakz and Strikers All Star were AWESOME this week too. Check them out: they're craaaaaazy good. I love them ALMOST as much as I love Quest. Though, QC may not be as sharp or clean, but they're definitely more dynamic and fun + they have loads of charisma and personality. Let's cross our fingers for all of them to be the final 3.
Edit: I just realised actually everyone can watch full episodes on the MTV ABDC webpage. D'oh.
Overall, I didn't think this week was as good as the last one, mostly because of the theme -- music and style are too.... old. Not that the teams were lousy at adapting; they were great actually. Other than Quest, I was also impressed with Beat Freakz and their female breaking, so do check them out.
Quest-wise, I loved Hok's fake Bboy move. Seriously, I spent quite a few seconds trying to figure where's the head and where's the feet. Feng also impressed me with his awesome popping skillz. Man, that guy can pop, even though he's probably almost 6 feet. Reminds me of Dave Scott! Ahaha Asians represent. And Victor! The stall was sooooooo sick. Though, I'm starting feel lacklustre about their chereography; it's always the same formation and structure. Innovation, guys!
Fun stuff: there's this video on the MTV page showing Behind-the-Scenes for Week 4 and we get to see just what exactly Quest does in a practice session. :D
This week, teams have to incorporate magic tricks - or shall we say illusions - into their dancing and make the routine still rock. All the crews did what they were supposed to and threw in random magic tricks here and there too, which wasn't really that impressive with all the dancing action around it. Still, the whole challenge resulted in a really awesome week with everyone stepping up their game.
Still reeeeeaaally busy this week. I'm so short of time I didn't even finish the episode! :( Just watched the bare minimum performances. So pardon me for this short SHORT summary.
Frankly, I thought Beat Freakz (not Quest) were the best this week. Fully utilised their prop and overaccomplished the mission. (Though, internet is abuzz with discussion over a flying ball as a prop versus other groups' more challenging instructions) Quest: It's the first time I've seen them dance to hard hitting Hip Hop (usually it's more funky) and it was gooooooooood. Though, I'd like them to put more stuff through their body ie put the theme to better use but it's still sick so I'm happy. Strikers All Stars's choreography is getting bland for me and Dynamic Edition too cheesy. Fly Kicks put the S-E-X into sexy. Uhuh. Brought whooooole FAMILY of sexy back. Wooooh.
I'm quite frustrated with the judges this week, especially with the amount of gender bias they exercised. The multitude of praise lavished onto Fly Knicks was soooo inversely proportionate to their level of choreography and dancing. And they did even worse than the Strikers' All-Stars, who were unfairly bashed I think. Quest and Beat Freakz's problem, on the other hand, was not as clear-cut, but definitely more fundamental. It's obvious that girls have lowered standards in terms of dancing, and more specifically b-boying. Why the different yardstick? If Victor was to produce headspins like Beat Freak's, he'd be thrashed. Horribly. Yet Beat Freakz get praised to the heavens for some less clean, less creative dancing and choreography. Though, I must admit, the robotic section was OMGAWESOME best piece of dancing in this episode. Still, it was so blatant, the way the judges were going on and on, that they've decided on Beat Freakz winning the whole thing already, no matter what Quest does. Yes, we need some change and I'm all for a female crew winning this competition. But not at the expense of critical and unbiased judgment, and deemed champion when another crew deserves it more. If we really want equality between the sexes, then stop using different colored eyeglasses to look at men and women; judge them based on the same rubrics, on the same level.
Clearly, there's a reason behind all this crap and it's most likely (IMHO) because they want a female group to win the competition, for whatever reason (monetary, political or otherwise), after male crews dominated the championship for the last 2 seasons. And when crews like Beat Freakz and Fly Knicks, who were awesome enough to get into the top 4 (though just not as good enough as Quest IMHO), comes along, they'll totally win the championship, even though they're not the best/they don't deserve it. Because the judges will go all out on them (Shane Sparks and the Mr. J "vote-for-sex Chasez I'm looking at you) and sway the votes their way.
I was kind of sad when Strikers' All-Stars left the competition. Still, reeeaaally hope Fly Knicks go home asap; I want my Beat Freakz vs Quest and Quest to WIN it.
< / rant >
Having said that (sorry for the long rant), opening number was nice; audience made to do some moves in unison at select parts of the song. Visually it worked but after a while it got quit lame. No crew really stood our for me but gotta say: All-Stars + Fly Knicks = SEX. Word.
Week 6: Hip-Hop Decathlon
Watch full episode!!
PS: BTW I love Steve's tribute to Strikers All-Stars at the start of the show. R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
And lol at the camaraderie on the set. (Mobile toilets wtf?) This should be taken either before the rehearsal or real recording of the second performance. Looks like Shorty's delusional about her crush! :D

Quest Crew is THE only REASON to watch Amercia's Best Dance Crew Season 3. Plus they've got Ryan Conferido, Hok Konishi and Dominic Sandoval from So You Think You Can Dance ( :DDDDD ), Steve Tereda, USA Martial Arts all-round Champion (:O omg) and Victor Kim, one of the funniest B-boy I've seen on the West Coast. In addition to fantastic creative chereography and innovative moves, they've really got no reason not to win. (Unless the beaten reality show narrative of the underdogs kick in... -.-)
This post is homage to the one and only Quest Crew -- I'm so rooting for them this season.
Episode reviews and rants behind the jump!
________________
Week 1 - Sudden Death Challenge
(high quality highly recommended -- click on video)
Or, even better. Watch the whole full episode here! No kidding!
Or, even better. Watch the whole full episode here! No kidding!
OMG. SICK. Nas's "Hero" part just killed the entire performance. And I'm sure they didn't comment on Steve's crazy butterfly kick at the end. So many details in the choreography = didn't get tired watching it over and over. Seriously, just sick.
One of the many selling points of Quest is the members themselves; they all have unique personalities and character traits that are fun to check out, even during uniform dancing.
Edit: Just a little background trivia I dug up. Victor Kim's a UC Irvine undergraduate majoring in Business and Economics. (what he said during auditions for SYTYCD Season 4). lol fellow economist. And Ryan Conferido is actually full Philipino! I always thought he was Asian-Latino mixed... though technically Philipinos are Asian-Latinos... somewhat.
________________________
Week 2 - Fit Test Challenge
Note: I'm not going to put up Youtube videos anymore. MTV is waging an intense campaign against the violation of copyrights and Youtube is sterilized daily for any video footage of the ABDC. It's such a hassle to search for good videos, embed them, and a few hours later they're "no longer available". It's a real chore to rinse and repeat every other day. Bleaugh, that happened at least 3 times for each video in this post. So I'm not going to put up videos anymore. Please watch the full episode as per the link given! They're free, quick, and available internationally. You can skip directly to the respective crew's footage (indicated on the video bar itself). I recommend watching Beat Freakz and Strikers All-Stars' sections as well -- they, in addition to Quest, are the current front runners apparently. You can watch Dynamic Edition for some clogging action and Fly Knicks for sexy stuff, if you want to. Basically: no more Youtube, catch high resolution, high quality videos from MTV itself! For free! :D Those who do have cable access, catch Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew every Thursday/Friday on MTV channel.
Edit: Ok, Quest actually set up their own Youtube page and all their videos are legally (I hope) uploaded. So no more "video not available" = YAY! Thought, their videos only have the performance alone ie no preparation clip and judges's comments. Still, they're the only stable source on Youtube so I'll embed their videos from now on.
Edit AGAIN: Ok, so it turns out Quest putting their own videos is deemed to be illegal by Viacom. So from now on, strictly no more Youtube videos! (REALLY tired of looking for complete ones with good quality) If even Quest isn't allowed put up videos of their own dancing, I doubt any one else can.
Watch full episode here.
Edit AGAIN: Ok, so it turns out Quest putting their own videos is deemed to be illegal by Viacom. So from now on, strictly no more Youtube videos! (REALLY tired of looking for complete ones with good quality) If even Quest isn't allowed put up videos of their own dancing, I doubt any one else can.
Watch full episode here.
AAAH I was jumping out of my chair for this one. Awesome show! I give Steve my stink face. It's cool how they made the dance a story and paid homage to Japanese/Asian fighting games, not only with the story itself but also the imagery and cartoonish ending.
I see where JC and Lil' Mama's coming from but I agree to a larger extent with Shane; there were "moments" but they were spectacular moments clearly used to flesh out a story. Poses were to illustrate and pay tribute to forementioned fighting games, not a laspe/weakness in chereography.
________________________
Toxic! IMO feminine section totally rocked the performance. Feng = lol! Who'd thought? He's usually the chillest. And OMG RYAN!! I thought he was gonna do his backflipontohishead but nooooooo. Shawam/vogue reference ftw!!
wooo~ Beat Freakz and Strikers All Star were AWESOME this week too. Check them out: they're craaaaaazy good. I love them ALMOST as much as I love Quest. Though, QC may not be as sharp or clean, but they're definitely more dynamic and fun + they have loads of charisma and personality. Let's cross our fingers for all of them to be the final 3.
Edit: I just realised actually everyone can watch full episodes on the MTV ABDC webpage. D'oh.
____________________________
Week 4 -- Whack Track Challenge
School = eeeeeeeeeeevil so sorry for the late update. This week, crews have to dance to whack tracks ie tracks that featured whack dance moves from the 1990s. Stuff like MC Hammer, NKOB, the macerena are perfect examples of the genre -- moves considered cool in 90s, but seriously only danced by geeks and nerd in the 21st century. Crews have to produce a routine to make the whack tracks look cool. Hmmm. Interesting.
Full episode ftw.
Overall, I didn't think this week was as good as the last one, mostly because of the theme -- music and style are too.... old. Not that the teams were lousy at adapting; they were great actually. Other than Quest, I was also impressed with Beat Freakz and their female breaking, so do check them out.
Quest-wise, I loved Hok's fake Bboy move. Seriously, I spent quite a few seconds trying to figure where's the head and where's the feet. Feng also impressed me with his awesome popping skillz. Man, that guy can pop, even though he's probably almost 6 feet. Reminds me of Dave Scott! Ahaha Asians represent. And Victor! The stall was sooooooo sick. Though, I'm starting feel lacklustre about their chereography; it's always the same formation and structure. Innovation, guys!
Fun stuff: there's this video on the MTV page showing Behind-the-Scenes for Week 4 and we get to see just what exactly Quest does in a practice session. :D
_________________________________
Week 5 -- Illusion Challenge
This week, teams have to incorporate magic tricks - or shall we say illusions - into their dancing and make the routine still rock. All the crews did what they were supposed to and threw in random magic tricks here and there too, which wasn't really that impressive with all the dancing action around it. Still, the whole challenge resulted in a really awesome week with everyone stepping up their game.
Still reeeeeaaally busy this week. I'm so short of time I didn't even finish the episode! :( Just watched the bare minimum performances. So pardon me for this short SHORT summary.
Frankly, I thought Beat Freakz (not Quest) were the best this week. Fully utilised their prop and overaccomplished the mission. (Though, internet is abuzz with discussion over a flying ball as a prop versus other groups' more challenging instructions) Quest: It's the first time I've seen them dance to hard hitting Hip Hop (usually it's more funky) and it was gooooooooood. Though, I'd like them to put more stuff through their body ie put the theme to better use but it's still sick so I'm happy. Strikers All Stars's choreography is getting bland for me and Dynamic Edition too cheesy. Fly Kicks put the S-E-X into sexy. Uhuh. Brought whooooole FAMILY of sexy back. Wooooh.
________________________________
I'm quite frustrated with the judges this week, especially with the amount of gender bias they exercised. The multitude of praise lavished onto Fly Knicks was soooo inversely proportionate to their level of choreography and dancing. And they did even worse than the Strikers' All-Stars, who were unfairly bashed I think. Quest and Beat Freakz's problem, on the other hand, was not as clear-cut, but definitely more fundamental. It's obvious that girls have lowered standards in terms of dancing, and more specifically b-boying. Why the different yardstick? If Victor was to produce headspins like Beat Freak's, he'd be thrashed. Horribly. Yet Beat Freakz get praised to the heavens for some less clean, less creative dancing and choreography. Though, I must admit, the robotic section was OMGAWESOME best piece of dancing in this episode. Still, it was so blatant, the way the judges were going on and on, that they've decided on Beat Freakz winning the whole thing already, no matter what Quest does. Yes, we need some change and I'm all for a female crew winning this competition. But not at the expense of critical and unbiased judgment, and deemed champion when another crew deserves it more. If we really want equality between the sexes, then stop using different colored eyeglasses to look at men and women; judge them based on the same rubrics, on the same level.
Clearly, there's a reason behind all this crap and it's most likely (IMHO) because they want a female group to win the competition, for whatever reason (monetary, political or otherwise), after male crews dominated the championship for the last 2 seasons. And when crews like Beat Freakz and Fly Knicks, who were awesome enough to get into the top 4 (though just not as good enough as Quest IMHO), comes along, they'll totally win the championship, even though they're not the best/they don't deserve it. Because the judges will go all out on them (Shane Sparks and the Mr. J "vote-for-sex Chasez I'm looking at you) and sway the votes their way.
I was kind of sad when Strikers' All-Stars left the competition. Still, reeeaaally hope Fly Knicks go home asap; I want my Beat Freakz vs Quest and Quest to WIN it.
< / rant >
Having said that (sorry for the long rant), opening number was nice; audience made to do some moves in unison at select parts of the song. Visually it worked but after a while it got quit lame. No crew really stood our for me but gotta say: All-Stars + Fly Knicks = SEX. Word.
___________________________
Week 6: Hip-Hop Decathlon
Watch full episode!!
Whoops! Apologise for the long hiatus! Was getting killed by mid-terms. PHAIL WHALE. :(
I know this entry is reaaally late cos the finale's on Friday (Singapore time) but I have to get this out because this episode was EPIC. Summary: Quest killed EVERYBODY. Word. (ASIANS REPRESENT!!!)
The challenge this time was to incoporate some of Hip Hop's most difficult styles into their routine, namely (1) threading, (2) housing, (3) tutting, (4) krumping and (5) waving. Quest's performance this week speaks volumes; much louder than any previous weeks because they left their competition far behind. Granted, this weeks challenge may prove a little unfair for crews not professionally trained in Hip Hop, to the disadvantage of Beat Freakz (loved the attitude at the camera) apparently, but still they were way behind Quest, and almost at the same level as Fly Knicks (booty popping ftw btw). Both crews' choreography and dancing seemed bland compared to that of Quests this time round, but seriously, who can be win against Hok's tutting, D-trix's forearm air-flares, Victor's creative threading, Steve's unbelievable no-hands backflip from an indian squat, Hirano's stripping (lol) and krumping, Ryan's virtuoso dancing and Fengs's popping. These guys use their brains to choreograph and their hearts to dance; the other crews are just not strong enough.
Was kind of dissapointed with BFs, mainly with their second routine, where they were given absolute freedom to do what they want, show us what they're made of and blow everyone away. Yet they just gave a mediocre performance that was kind of... meh. I think it was the lame track that distracted me from their dancing but they're still an extremely awesome crew. ALMOST as good as Quest. Marginally. Almost. But now with two lacklustre performances in the show leading to the finale, I think they're guaranteened a legitimate reason why they don't win next week; they have no excuse.
AND I LOVE OR-QUEST-RA! Headspins done at varying speeds and housing on a PIANO + Hok doing old-school locking + Ryan playing the piano + Victor's improved version of his signature move + D-Trix flipping Steve over two dudes + clean, tight dancing on the unison parts and tricks + bboys wearing dinner jackets and chic clothes + dancing to remixed classical music = OMG WIN. THE definitive Quest performance.
Although it's really obvious by now, I still wanna reiterate this: Quest Crew is my winner because they possess creativity, variety, dynamism (through their individuality and yet still stay unified as a group) and never seem to run out of tricks. The most important quality they have, and what the winner crew should have, IMHO, is the limitless potential to grow and get better and better, which we have seen over the whole season. New tricks (I'm still wowed by Steve's Indian no-hands backflip -- have you even seen it before?!), new interface, new choreography and tons of talent to utilize.For me, Quest is the perfect crew. And no, you can't really compare Jabba and Quest because of the wild difference in styles. But if I have to choose, Quest will definitely emerge on top.
It does say something about Quest if they do win on Friday. That they are simply the best dance crew to grace ABDC's stage. Not only did they come out tops in terms of popularity and quality of dancing, they managed to beat this season's hype and demand (and gender bias) for a champion female crew. And, not to mention a really probable potential rigging by the producers and the judges of votes in favor of Beat Freakz for political and monetary reasons. Though, if Beat Freakz win this competition this season, the rating are definitely gonna drop for the next. So whatever happens on Friday, Quest Crew WINS in the end. And this episode is just another confirmation out of the many others that they just proved they deserved it thoroughly.

I know this entry is reaaally late cos the finale's on Friday (Singapore time) but I have to get this out because this episode was EPIC. Summary: Quest killed EVERYBODY. Word. (ASIANS REPRESENT!!!)
The challenge this time was to incoporate some of Hip Hop's most difficult styles into their routine, namely (1) threading, (2) housing, (3) tutting, (4) krumping and (5) waving. Quest's performance this week speaks volumes; much louder than any previous weeks because they left their competition far behind. Granted, this weeks challenge may prove a little unfair for crews not professionally trained in Hip Hop, to the disadvantage of Beat Freakz (loved the attitude at the camera) apparently, but still they were way behind Quest, and almost at the same level as Fly Knicks (booty popping ftw btw). Both crews' choreography and dancing seemed bland compared to that of Quests this time round, but seriously, who can be win against Hok's tutting, D-trix's forearm air-flares, Victor's creative threading, Steve's unbelievable no-hands backflip from an indian squat, Hirano's stripping (lol) and krumping, Ryan's virtuoso dancing and Fengs's popping. These guys use their brains to choreograph and their hearts to dance; the other crews are just not strong enough.
Was kind of dissapointed with BFs, mainly with their second routine, where they were given absolute freedom to do what they want, show us what they're made of and blow everyone away. Yet they just gave a mediocre performance that was kind of... meh. I think it was the lame track that distracted me from their dancing but they're still an extremely awesome crew. ALMOST as good as Quest. Marginally. Almost. But now with two lacklustre performances in the show leading to the finale, I think they're guaranteened a legitimate reason why they don't win next week; they have no excuse.
AND I LOVE OR-QUEST-RA! Headspins done at varying speeds and housing on a PIANO + Hok doing old-school locking + Ryan playing the piano + Victor's improved version of his signature move + D-Trix flipping Steve over two dudes + clean, tight dancing on the unison parts and tricks + bboys wearing dinner jackets and chic clothes + dancing to remixed classical music = OMG WIN. THE definitive Quest performance.
Although it's really obvious by now, I still wanna reiterate this: Quest Crew is my winner because they possess creativity, variety, dynamism (through their individuality and yet still stay unified as a group) and never seem to run out of tricks. The most important quality they have, and what the winner crew should have, IMHO, is the limitless potential to grow and get better and better, which we have seen over the whole season. New tricks (I'm still wowed by Steve's Indian no-hands backflip -- have you even seen it before?!), new interface, new choreography and tons of talent to utilize.For me, Quest is the perfect crew. And no, you can't really compare Jabba and Quest because of the wild difference in styles. But if I have to choose, Quest will definitely emerge on top.
It does say something about Quest if they do win on Friday. That they are simply the best dance crew to grace ABDC's stage. Not only did they come out tops in terms of popularity and quality of dancing, they managed to beat this season's hype and demand (and gender bias) for a champion female crew. And, not to mention a really probable potential rigging by the producers and the judges of votes in favor of Beat Freakz for political and monetary reasons. Though, if Beat Freakz win this competition this season, the rating are definitely gonna drop for the next. So whatever happens on Friday, Quest Crew WINS in the end. And this episode is just another confirmation out of the many others that they just proved they deserved it thoroughly.

And lol at the camaraderie on the set. (Mobile toilets wtf?) This should be taken either before the rehearsal or real recording of the second performance. Looks like Shorty's delusional about her crush! :D
____________________________
Episode on Friday was epic; Beat Freakz and Quest dancing together was zomg awesomeness and the judges' picks were helluva entertaining too. I'm torn between QuestCrew + Dynamic Edition + Strikers All-Stars and Beat Freakz +Team Millenia + Boxcuttaz (...) 's performances because both were so good. Leaning a liiiiittle towards the latter though.
AND YAY QUEST IS AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW! Whoooopeee! I feel a little sad for Beat Freaks though -- they could have easily won it if not for a disappointing last episode. Ah well, those girls were already big before they came on the show so no lives lost. I'm sure their futures are all bright and shiny. Quest, on the other hand, has to endure a year of contractual attachment to MTV, which means we most probably will not see them as freely as usual. Meh. But there's money (and whole truckloads of fans) so good for them. I'll be anticipating their next performance (probably on Ellen or something), along with new tricks and more creative choreography. So.... Yay!!
I had lots of fun blogging ABDC for the past few weeks. Now that it's over, my sights are set on a new season of (my favourite dance show) So You Think You Can Dance, most likely premiering in May, WHICH IS SOON!! Yay!!!! :D And it'd be double the awesomeness if I get to travel to Canada during the Summer which means I'll be closer to LA whoooo! So watch this space for more epic blogging on SYTYCD 5 guys! Peace out.
AND YAY QUEST IS AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW! Whoooopeee! I feel a little sad for Beat Freaks though -- they could have easily won it if not for a disappointing last episode. Ah well, those girls were already big before they came on the show so no lives lost. I'm sure their futures are all bright and shiny. Quest, on the other hand, has to endure a year of contractual attachment to MTV, which means we most probably will not see them as freely as usual. Meh. But there's money (and whole truckloads of fans) so good for them. I'll be anticipating their next performance (probably on Ellen or something), along with new tricks and more creative choreography. So.... Yay!!
I had lots of fun blogging ABDC for the past few weeks. Now that it's over, my sights are set on a new season of (my favourite dance show) So You Think You Can Dance, most likely premiering in May, WHICH IS SOON!! Yay!!!! :D And it'd be double the awesomeness if I get to travel to Canada during the Summer which means I'll be closer to LA whoooo! So watch this space for more epic blogging on SYTYCD 5 guys! Peace out.

3 comments:
ahh. i can only watch the first video. cool!!! ahh.. hehe
HAPPY V DAY ZJ I LOVEEEEE YOU!
My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.
I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.
(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SPPost)
Post a Comment