Saturday, March 28, 2009

Still Sick

Unfortunately, the latest bout of illness has not left me. In fact, its severity is fluctuating like the recent stock market. Or a GDP graph against time. And I can't say it's getting better because it's not. What I have is basically an ear infection, that causes the liquid in my head to be imbalanced, rendering me incapable of mobility or more specifically, moving my head because every time I do, I feel like puking. (for the loss of a better word to describe my circumstances)

Anyway, long story short, been taking nausea medicine and anti-biotics for 3 days but nothing seems to be working. And the worst thing is inability to move my head = cannot write, cannot read properly, cannot do essays, cannot think properly, cannot eat properly. Daily life and routines grind to a halt and is replaced by sleeping, being really bored or tortured by the height of work currently piling on my desk. Sometimes I can inch out something on the laptop (like now) but not for long before I have to hit the sack for my head (and the laptop) to stop spinning.

The whole thing has cost me LOTS OF PRODUCTIVITY. See, deadlines are fast approaching and I've already lost almost 3 days of time. Plus, opportunity cost is getting higher and higher and I don't seem to feel any better than on my birthday. Imma gonna see another doctor later.

Meanwhile, I'm so bored that I've resorted to googling my medicine names just to see what they do. And maybe through the process search for another alternative.

0 comments: