Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Loving. Loathing. Looking Forward to.

In an uncharacteristically concise manner,

Loving:
  • my Geopolitics classes!
  • The fact that my laptop is so light and small. :D
  • Pilot Testing over and done with!
  • Getting an "A" for a paper. :D :D :D :D
  • Barack Obama. And his awesome speech made recently in Turkey. That is the reason why people voted for you. Got it?
  • Utada Hikaru. And all of her albums.
  • New routine.
  • Random (academic) discussions on the state of humanity. And the people who do that with me. :)
  • Catching up with classmates back here for holidays. May is coming! Yay!
  • The poetic quality of Japanese lyrics.
Loathing:
  • How easily I become tired. Must be getting old.
  • Many more deadlines left :(
  • Cannot play for Video Games Live!! D: Missing real cool opportunity! I mean, when is it ever gonna come my way again?!? I have a feeling I just missed the gig of my life. Or something to that effect.
  • And no way I can get tickets for Distant Worlds: Final Fantasy! D: again! Like, they come to tiny insignificant Singapore once in a million years?!?
  • Didn't catch Sam Mendes' "A Winter's Tale" because of stupid ear infection. Triple D: . Why am I so good at missing important gigs and performances!?
  • Lousy groupmates. Hmmph.
  • I realised I do more socialising with people overseas who come back for holidays than with people studying locally. Lousy me!
  • Coporate bureacracy.
  • NUH's sub-standard emergency rooms.
Looking forward to:
  • More catching up with friends.
  • Summer trips.
  • Playing badminton with real people again! :D Finally. Working out alone with machines, although effective, is never as enjoyable as exercising with breathing people.

0 comments: