Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The World's Most Influential Person Is...

moot. According to Time Magazine.


...


Who the hell's moot?!?

"The 21-year-old college student and founder of the online community 4chan.org, whose real name is Christopher Poole."


Oh. -.- (Read more here)



I bet he got 4chan people to hack or something, given the internet poll-based structure of voting. Edit: THEY DID!!! :O Wow and it's really interesting how it was done. Time, if you're really serious about this democracy thing, stick to pen and paper please.

Hahahhahaa, come to think of it, this is hilarious! :D Lol, funniest thing I've seen this week even. And never would I have imagined 4chan and Time Magazine Most Influential Person mentioned in one blog post. Well played, 4chan, well played. I'm sure your traffic is gonna go up like crazy, being mentioned like that in a periodical read by millions worldwide - online and offline. ... Or is this some ploy in the beginning to achieve that objective? Awesome.

Dead week = me dead. But that has just ended so now I'm moving on to exam week. Which is = ME DEAD LITERALLY. Expect little to no updates until mid-May after which I may be revamping this deteriorated run-down jetsam of Web2.0. But what the hell, I've been doing "little to no updates" for the entirety of my life. At least this one had a pre-warning of sorts lol.

0 comments: