Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Grandmama

I suddenly realised that my grandmama has lots of similarities with Jang Geum (chang2 jin1). She almost totally resembles her.

My grandmama is a doctor. A VERY good doctor. Just like Jang Geum. :) And she is a fabulous cook. Everything she cooks come out delicious. Just like Jang Geum. :)

And she looks like Jang Geum too! The big korean face, big expressive eyes that can talk, and small mouth. But actually she looks more like Jang Geum's mother. But Jang Geum looks a lot like her mother, so my grandmama looks like Jang Geum!!! :)

She also behaves like Jang Geum and has the same personalities. She's always gentle, and talks softly (seldom raising her voice), is sooooo kind-hearted (she once brought a stray cat home and fed it), compassionate, and sometimes quite shy. And she's never ever mean to people! Just like Jang Geum. :)

Everytime I see Jang Geum, I think of Granmama. Actually, to me, Jang Geum IS grandmama. And I really really miss her. Thats why I want to have a complete set of Dae Jang Geum vcd/dvd. So that anytime I think of her or miss her, I can watch Dae Jang Geum. And she will be by my side.

0 comments: