I have identified my mortal enemy. And it goes by the name of PW.
DIE PW DIE! WILL YOU JUST DIE AND DISSAPEAR TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM?!?! Can you please please please please pleeeeeaaaaase go away? For just 2 years please? Pretty please??!?!
You stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPID PI. The incarnate of devil!!!! Oh why were you born to mankind to cause so much suffering? WHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!?!?! You abomination you. I WILL SLAY YOU! Beware, for there IS such a thing called karma. What goes around, comes back. So, HAHA.
MINDS was quite ok. The teachers there are nice. But I just don't really feel so comfortable working with older students. I think I would be more productive working with kids. It's just so hard to be fierce and shout at them to get them to do what's correct.
Oh my I just realised that Econs is now the subject where I'm most at ease in, and the only subject where I really know what's going on. What an unbelievable realisation. Dosen't mean I'll do well in it though.
In conclusion, PW should just go and DIE. And never come back. EVER AGAIN. If it does, I will make sure that it is banished and exiled to the depths of dunno-where and never ever come within 200km of mankind again. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiya! Limit break! Lionheart! Final Heaven! OMNISLASH! Blue Magic! Renzokuken! Fated Circle! Angelo Cannon! Blasting Zone! CLIMHAZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Goodbye Sephiroth. MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
< / sprouting _ total _ random _ rubbish _ AGAIN >
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment