Saturday, April 15, 2006

you, go sit in the dustin you.

RAWRRR. What rubbish days are now for me.

Yesterday was Good Friday. Pretty good, but quite a waste of time. Went with Wenwei's family to Sentosa to sit the luge thingy (which is a half luge half go-kart thingy). Halfway while queuing up, it started to pour like a running tap, and we were like "What the heck, lets just play it now. Who knows when the rain will stop" kind of thing (mostly fueled by his brother) So in the end, we were go-karting down a ultra slippery luge track in the midst of a running tap.

It was DAMN FUN. We were going sooooooooooo fast because of the slippery ground, and had to squint to see the track in front of us. Came out of the whole ride like sputtering dripping fishes. Once is never enough. So we went again. And again. And again. Super fun.

While going up the slope to play the thing, we had to take a sort of cable car. Except it was more like cable benches. It's like sitting on an open bench and going higher and higher like a cable car but with only a bar to protect you and everything else is open air. When going up, I was so terrified that my flipflops would just drop down like that and be lost forever. So I flexed my feet and held it there in a fixed position. It so happens that the cable bench will reach a very high height where the view is good but it's super cold, having just rained. So when I reached the summit and tried to get down, I had muscle cramps in my feet! Imagine that. It was very painful and all I could do was walk in that position that my feet was cramped at. And that stupid Wenwei had to go and say "Feet got muscles one meh?"

Rawr. Got this facillitator for the ride, who is another idiot. Me and Wenwei had to bring along our two brotheres for the ride, so when he saw us, he asked, pointing at our brothers "Your children ah?"

Oh my dear tian.

Actually the day itself was also an idiot. Keep raining! Have you ever visited a rainy Sentosa? It really sucks. We couldn't do anything at all. And when we decided to canoe, I took so long to change that the canoe place was closed when we got there. And the cycling place too. Not my fault ok. The changing room was filled with bitchy girls. Ever gone into a toilet packed full of girls in bikinis? You will just die there. The bitchy level will just break the ritcher scale for bitchiness. Everyone will be accessing everyone's figures and sometimes casting dark bitchy looks at each other, flinging hair all over the place and stuff. The whole place just reeks of the word bitch.

There was this group of girls that said "Scandalous" loudly when I passed by. I assume it's directed to me, cause when I look back, they were rolling their eyes at me. Look, it's just plain rubbish. It's not my fault that I'm dripping wet from the rain and that my dark coloured underwear/bikini shows cos I'm wearing white colour stuff. I tell you, it's just so amazing for a person wearing translucent white tank and berms to be remarked scandalous by this group of half naked girls wearing only itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikinis that neither really cover nor hold anything up.

What's the world coming to!?!?

And have you ever seen STYROFOAM fresbies before? It's sold for 5 bucks at the Siloso beach shop beside Sakae Sushi. Comes in 5 (or 4... somewhere there la) colourful designs that are bound to have enthralling visuals when you throw it out. While stocks last.

OH. And isx kapks!! :)



Ok on to today.

Rubbish rubbish day. Made quite an important decision halfway during band prac, which I think was quite wise, but kind of regretted it later. Stupid stupid stupid dilemas!!

Sorry Ee Jean and abm, for backing out last minute, but I didn't know only 6 people were running and only for bm/abm posts today. Other posts of the comm are alright, but just not these 2 madness posts. I don't even know the Raffles workings of the band, and the people inside it, and all the stuff. I don't even command the respect of my batch people and obviously I am in clear minority if I do get the post. They've all been through the same experiences and it would be tough for me to adjust to their way of working, which I clearly have to adopt as they are the clear majorities. It's not their fault but the way I see it, it's like that I guess.

And it's just plain crazy to run for bm/abm on my FOURTH band prac. What shenjing. And it's plain crazy too, to try and lead a band that I have no feelings for. That I haven't learnt to love yet.

Hence, I am very sorry to have backed down. Still kind of hard to believe that a number of people (large enough to make me one of the six to run) nominated me. They don't even know me! I don't even know them! What madness! If this is the way it works here, then I have to adjust and adapt to it. Fast. Sommore I have my studies to worry about, which will totally collapse if I become. Rawr. And there goes nenepok, telling me halfway during elections when I had Interact, that I would have had a high chance of getting the post if I ran. RAWR!

Anyway, thx nenepok! :) :)

Skipped the whole elections to go Interact induction camp. Quite ok la. JJ's games are still much much nicer!! :) Haha, Yiting remarked that induction camp was so much more fun than RJ Orientation 2. I have to totally agree to that statement.

My brother has just discovered the joy of playing GC games. God help me.

0 comments: