Friday, September 01, 2006

I love my computer. It's really slow.

Went back to NY yesterday. Pretty exciting, although was a bit pissified at some parts but never mind. Saw a few teachers only since so many of them left, but saw many friends! :) Yinxu was telling me how this year's celebrations rocked, about the local delight uncle and auntie doing a hot salsa dance. And according to her, it was really good too! The auntie was pretty and the uncle was really hot. I knew I should have ponned RJ teacher's day celebrations. It was pretty crap.

Apparently, 10 english department teachers left the school, and many others as well, due to outrageous pay offered by NUS Science and Math school. Grrr... And none of my favourite teachers are left. Ms Teo is in Yuhua/Nanhua, Ms Lydia Teo is MIA when I went back and Ms Ong Siok Cheng is in sports school. The last time I saw her was on Singapore Idol. And many others are gone as well. Mrs Seah of JPS is apparently not there too. Teacher's Day is just not fun anymore.

After NY, went to have lunch with 411ers... well, some of them. Then went to watch MONSTER HOUSE with Eunice (girlfriend?), Sihui (part-time stead), Junhua (who is truly and essentially an arty now) and Yihan (miss playing her bball!). The movie was pretty good. Worth my money. :) Good character development and an unchartered plot. Produced by Steven Speilberg so whaddya expect? Go catch it for some quality entertainment.

Eeeeee my brother is getting harder and harder to fight with. His brand of logic is unreasonable, irrefutable and never been before seen anywhere else in the world. IRRITATINg. And he bawls and cries and wails like a girl. Well, at least worse than me. It's frustrating to live with him. Everyday there's at least one argument pitching my parents and me against him. He makes the whole household upset, angry and cyring. I'm really scared that something would happen to my parents because of the arguments. And it's deterioting week by week. Praying that something would happen to break the cycle and restore whatever peace there was before my rebellious brother burst into the scene.

REACT is on Monday. Looking forward to it. And everything else that's going to happen.

0 comments: