Sunday, August 27, 2006

YELLOW BELT! :)

The ads on my tagboard are really making me fume. It's troublesome enough to delete them manually. It's even worse when you find them breeding like insects, appearing after you've deleted them. And I can't seem to delete their IP address as tagboard has rendered that option inclickable.

I realised Karl Marx is an exceedingly interesting guy. No doubt crazy, but really interesting. I ponder what traumatising life experiences caused him to tick this way. Fascinating, the thought of a classless society, albeit totally impossible in the man eat man world.

Got my yellow belt on Friday! But I only topped the class for sparing. Yinjie beat me at tao4lu4 by just 1.33 points. If only I had not been distracted by the things flopping loosely around my head (ie. my hairband that loosened and fell out), and not forget about the last move.... What the heck. Forget it.

I like Zhang Yimou's colour coordination. Stunning. Everyone, please watch HERO tonight.

0 comments: