Eh why is it so sian now... two-thirty in the morning is supposed to be really happening.
Open house was quite sian. It had lesser people than last year and band booth is the best place to stone. Performances were pretty ok. I was concentrating mostly on Amphi's horrendous accoustics. But it was fun to be reminded of Thunb-tack boy's feminine side. Quote Paper girl on the subject:
"Chian Yeh ah, you're SOME GIRL la!"
And yes, that was on purpose. :D
Seriously though, he reminds me of the maddies.
At the end of the whole thing, me and Hanxin hugged the trophies back to the verese in RI. Really I didn't realised how heavy the SYF medal was. It's like made of lead larh. Even the San Francisco or whatever trophy which is gigantic weighs lesser than that.
Then went for the Community Leaders meeting to discuss about the forum. It's a good project to embark on and since it's the "baby", we're all quite excited. It's a lot of work but that's what's fun. ......... k, I'm weird.
My eye swelled today cos of some infection and I can't go out with S.H.E. Which is really sad cos I miss them a lot. :( And I still haven't gone pool with Sihui, and twenty dollars date, and Below Average and Yihan! $%^*()@!$@#$&^(&%)#%^
Ayyyyyyyyyeeeeeee it's three already. Time to sleep. Nite,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment