Was just surfing around, looking for blog templates. Realised that I found templates that are loud and blaring, in a way, (like what I have now) not as attrative as before. I still like them (cos I'm loud and blaring too), but maybe not as much as before. This time, I found myself downloading simple templates. There's one I really like, called A Suicidal Attempt. I think I'm going to put it up soon.
Heh, Yingxu complained that she can't read my current blog cos it hangs and crashes her IE. Probably due to the coding errors I made and stuff. Shall change it then (soon).
Was supposed to go for band batch outing today, but had cramps during midday and decided I was too lazy to go. If I went, I'll probably fall asleep cos I'm just too tired. And needless to say, I missed wushu too because of the cramps. How I hate the feeling of tiredness that persists throughout the first day. It always makes me sleepy and waste away the day. Stupid inconvenience. It really suxks.
The urgency just hit me that there're only 2 more weeks to OP, and 0 to SPA. I'd better buck up and rote.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment