Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Take me on a rollercoaster.

Suuuuuuch a rollercoaster ride today.

Overslept (AGAIN) so I arrived in school in time (maybe a little late) for Econs tutorial. Then went to get my GP paper. At first I got a D. Then after some intense scrutinization by Cheryl and me, I edged it up to a C. Heeeee one grade!! :) I know it's not very good compared to some other people but it's an improvement and I've met my expectations. Emotion: Happy

However, due to my civic-minded queing up for GP, I was vvvvvvv late for Chem. Obviously, Mr Darren Lai wasn't happy at all. Nuh-uh. So after giving out the papers, he asked why we're so late. And we said we were maximising marks for GP. So then he said "Oh in that case I shall change my decision for the latecomers ." That's when he looked at me and I knew what he was going to do. It was just half a mark to the next grade and I think he went back on his decision to push it up to the next grade. So there we go. Won a grade, lost a grade. And the lost grade made a lot of difference to me. Then I was quite upset and resorted to edging and squeezing marks again. I found one half mark one which I was quite sure he can give. I remembered clearly that in Chem focus he said the triangle can substitute influx and heat. I dunno why but that point was stuck in my head since. So I raised it up with him. But he denied it and said he didn't say that, and walked away. Not sure whether he was still pissed with the late incident or what. Ya, I guess it was my fault that I was late and I'm sure he has his reasons whatsoever for the triangle sign thingy, but it still got me really pissed and on the verge of crying. Then and there, I've decided that I was right from the start. Mr Lai is ruthless, scary and I hate him. Of course after the emotional part it wore off but still.... OK I shall stop talking about it already. Makes me angry and wanting to cry all over again.

Econs was a huge accident. Typical of any humanes paper actually. No insurance at all. But I deserved it so oh well, my best subject had just become my worst. Even though I didn't do well for most of my subjects, I'm thankful and grateful that He showed mercy and didn't retain me. He is my rock! :) I just need more faith.

Annnnnnnnd FFXIII is out! In Japan of course... Jiayan's band is playing it!!! Seriously, really looking forward to it. The trailer was hot and FINALLY a heroine for FF (not counting X-2). Redhead somemore, which is inheard or littleheard of in FF. I hope it's a love story. I love romance in RPG!! Makes it so much more fun. :) Ok it's girl I know but I can't help it what..........

Trailer is here! Take a look. CLICK!! NOW!! It's flash so it's really friendly.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/e306/titles/fabula/ff13/e3trailer.html

0 comments: