Hullo! I'm feeling quite vexed and worried now after checking the email. CT results are not all out yet but looking at the bits and pieces I currently have, I'm not feeling optimistic at all. Actually, I have never ever felt optimistic about any JC test result before. Hmmm.
Anyways, band prac on Wednesday was ok I guess. Finally decided on the set peice, though I must say that I find our choice to be very limiting for our capabilities, or actually what we're really good at. But whatever.
I think the band still sounds the same as last time... or is it just me? And my section as well. I think we need to stop taking the pieces when we've got all the notes and stuff already and focus on some section technique building.
Though I'm now feeling quite happy with myself because I breaked my C on Wednesday and now I can reach D when I'm not tired. Yippee! But I think I should stop going up now because my notes below low F sounds like shit. Actually it sounds like a ship.... that sound that they make when smoke comes out of the chimney and the ship sets off. Gah.
I should stop playing poker too because I keep losing money! Gambling is really really bad I realised. Should stop it. Or play with moderation. :)
Getting my Samsung K-3 this Saturday. Yeah! It's a DAP and the sound quality is much better than iPod Nano (or at least what I heard the other day) and it's 30 bucks cheaper! It actually makes Nano sound flat... and I think it's so much sexier than Nano.
And I'm going for ACJC concert on Sunday! I hope it's good. Missed SYO's yesterday though so feel quite bad. And I discovered that ROUHUI is in SYTO for quite a while and she didn't tell me! RAWR! Lousy junior!
Ok. I better start doing some work now if not it won't be long before I'm going to feel optimistic about anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment