I'm squeezing a little time in here for blogging because I suspect that I would be horribly busy the next week because of CTs. Which kind of means I have to push my movie watching to after CTs.
A Tempo XVIII ended yesterday. Frankly, I dunno what to say about it. Just like what Mr. Oura said, it was not good enough, and not lousy enough. Somewhere in between I guess. Every factor chipped in to our, hmmm, how to say, failure to reach excellence last night? I couldn't really use de___e. I find myself frequently going back to the purpose and roots of the whole thing and finding nothing much there. And I feel really apologetic to the seniors who came back last night just to listen to La Mer.
Though I must thank people who came all the way to watch with gifts and flowers and hearty words of encouragement! Thank you very very much! :) I really really appreciate your support and I'm sorry we didn't play at a better standard.
I would have blogged more if not for the lack of time and my reluctance to write some stuff down. Anyhow, I shall mug the whole week for CTs and try to achieve decent results. And also go back and practice so horn for it is my habit to deprove by a great deal after a very intense concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment