Man U VS Chelsea Champions League finals kick off just 10 minutes ago!
:OOOOOOOOOO
Like Han said, it's tragic I don't have cable. #$!(#&@$*%_. Have to depend on lousy ESPN lagging gamecast. Pffft.
I'm so wound up now even though I know I should sleep. Have a freaking driving lesson tmr morning! Parallel parking! ZoMG I hate the circuit. Esp the S curve. I keep going over the kerb. So in the end I'll just drive straight through the curves and going over every kerb in my way out of frustration. Much to the chagrin of my instructor. ...I think he hates me for this lol. And the driver in the car behind me is always laughing when I do it! I can see you through the rearview mirror you knao! :<< >cast.
MAN TO THE U!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment