Ahhhhh so tired. Just came back from tuition. Declaration: I hate vocabulary. SAT has a whole load of them sommore. Someone just shoot me.
Declaration number 2: I fell in love with band again! Wooo! I got back my boyfriend! :) Finally, that feeling is back now. I guess with decent *ahem* non-sardonic sectionals, a really nice song, a renewed interest in music, friends, some pressure from responsibility, it's possible to get back that bandy feeling again.
I LOVE MACHU PICCHU!!! :) City in the sky! Clouds at your feet! Magnifecent sun temples! Really evil Spaniards! Great plot, adverse emotions, cool villains, all make an amazing band song. MACHU PICCHU!!!
But I haven't got the MTV in mind yet. Must listen soommore and imagine sommore. Exciting. Go RJCSB, win back the honour from *JC (aiya quite obvious la)! Jiayou for NBC!!! 8 more days!
Actually I think the solution to all those problems mentioned yesterday is just passion. Hmmm.
Ok publication time. There's this National Band Compeition on 16th July, VCH, and RJC is competing in the open division, which has, I think, no age limit, so it will feature really professional bands. Open division compeitition will start at six or seven, at ten dollars if you order through the competing schools, and fifteen if you order from NBC. For band people, it's really a great chance to listen to quality band music and get inspired to practice more. :) For non-band people, it's going to be a really good "concert" where you don't have bands getting tired and producing crap music. Hence, GO AND SUPPORT YOUR FRIENDS!!! Or just go and listen to great music. Participatin bands in open division are TJC, RJC, Ngee Ann Poly, Shuqun Sec band plus their alumni, and other bands I forgot.
Whoppee. Band was fun today. And pretty productive I think. Horn's improved! Whooppeee! :)
Ahaha my Cts suck. Best subject is still Econs. It's really funny that my class has extraordinary results for Econs. We're way above the average and has quite a few people getting very high. My marks are like average liao la. It's really weird come to think of it. But my class is the H3 econs class, so no surprise there. :/
Haiz, I think my hopes of taking H3 are dashed. Must get B for that subject I'm going to take H3 in and pass everything else. Ugh. Quite impossible to do, considering the time I was given to study. Ok, ok I know, it's an excuse. But what else to make other than excuses now? But I think it's quite unfair that some RP person who failed Econs can still take Econs just beacuse he got more than 2.8 GPA last year, and someone who in not RP, but got a C and loves Econs cannot take Econs. If you want to set a benchmark, then set one for everyone. This is absolutely not giving everyone equal grounds and opportunities.
Listening to Persis now. Oh all the memories coming back. Miss NYCB. :(
Oh dear, I still have to enter my minutes before I sleep. Quite madness huh, getting the same post AGAIN. Now I can proudly say that I am a band secretary for straight 4 years (provided I don't get kicked out of RJ or get retained la). Really weird why I got the post, I mean, I ran for PO and then suddenly this post I don't even know existed pops up! Woo. Talk about phenomenons. Kinda sick of the post actually. Same responsibilities, same minutes to take, same attendance, same bimbotic job. But actually, after you're together with the job for a period of time, you will start to like it. It happened before, no reason for it to not happen this time. Plus, I can use my old secretary book to take minutes! But I need to buy a new attendance book though. Oh well. I guess I'm just a fated secretary. :/ But there's already a light in it, so hang in there! :)
I'm worried about Interact 60 hours thingy. :( Very hard to achieve that timing. Plus, I have NYAA! UGH.
Oh but cheer up. Going out with Shizhen, Aud and YX on Tue! Farewell for Shizhen, who is going to University of Dennison, Ohio to study this September and CONVENIENTLY FORGOT TO TELL ME. Me: Hey YX, did you know Shizhen going US to study this yr? YX: Yeah, I knew since last year. She never tell you meh? ........................JIA SHIZHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah why all my frens flying away... Queen is going to Monash, and Shizhen's going to Dennison. Hard to just call and go out shopping leh. :( And they get all the ang-moh cute guys, while I'm stuck with......nevermind. It's not that bad actually. OK NEVER MIND.
RAWR SO TIRED. Haven't really sat down to study properly for long periods of times this week. Promos are coming!!! :( I've dieded.
Last words: GO AZZURRIS!!! And Les Blues, please don't cry k? :)
PS: There's this product called the "Ronaldo baby". Squeeze it and it'll cry out real tears for you. With real life brawling effects. And it dives too, when no one touches it. Great product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment