"Oh I wish I was a punk rocker, with flowers in my hair~~" Sandi Thom.
!??!?!
I knew I made a draft on Superhero love triangles the other day, and saved it cos I was interrupted halfway by Teen Titans. Can't seem to find it now. WHERE!?!?!
How come The Straits Times is getting more and more interesting to read? I barely have time now to spend on the Life! section. Was surprised today (or was it yesterday. yesterday.) when I read that article about NUS High School students. Apparently, some crazy math geniuses, who are still in Sec 3, have finished doing the A Level Mathematics exam questions, are embarking on University Math Curriculum, claiming they want to do Math their whole lives. Gasp.
Seriously, I will never ever be able to empathise with these people in that aspect of their lives. (Sorry Cheryl!) Ever since my interest in Maths (yes, I was once in love with Maths... and science, not bluffing) was killed off in P4 singlehandedly by a certain form teacher's humiliation, I never ever saw Maths the same way again. So, forgive me (or agree with me) when I say, MATHS SUCK. :)
Jazz is a good change once in a while, from all that rapping and meaningless lyrics and angst. It's romantic and makes you smile whenever you listen to it, because those stuff just don't happen much anymore in real life. Old movies are nice too. That kind of oh-so-innocent-feel-good-romance-with-unrealistic-plots-that-will-never-ever-happen-in-real-life movies. Seriously, it's worth it to watch it once in a while, to remind ourselves that perfect romances are so nice and cute, and how stupid and pure 1960s Hollywood movies were. But the acting there is seriously top-notch. Much better than the stand and pose kind of thing we have now. More theatre-risque.
Speaking of theatres, I WANNA WATCH CABARET!!!!!!!!! Which unfortunately ends today. :( Fei Xiang leh! And what are the odds of such a rauchy, sexy, rare musical showing in Singapore? Practically NONE!!! Argh. Can't believe I missed it. Missed many many stuff. Miss Saigon and Les Miserables came when I was P2, I remember, when I didn't know nuts about them. And now when I think they are the best things in the world, they REFUSE to come. Either I go to Broadway, or I won't ever see it ever. Don't care. I'm not going to miss Forbidden City this time.
MR THIHA YOU OWN ME TWENTY DOLLARS TICKET MONEY WHERE IS IT PAY UP NOW OR TREAT ME TO DINNER AND 2 MOVIES NOT WORTH IT I TELL YOU SO FASTER PAY UP.
There. Telegram done. :) I hope he gets my message.
Finished Freakonomics! Told Mom about the abortion-crime rate theory over dinner and she just gaped at me for 5 seconds. Then she exclaimed, "Are you sure a not??!?! Dosen't make sense to me. Did you make it up? " I'm sure I made it up la Mom. Quote Cheryl "o_O"
"When I fall in love, it will be forever. " -Nat King Cole. The most unrealistic thing I've heard, but nonetheless, it's good to dream. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment