I realised that I don't really need to blog a lot these days. Cos other people will include the significant things in THEIR blogs, then I just have to go and read it. Moreover, their blogging style is so much nicer than mine.
For example, for class things, there's Annalyn and XiangYing to cover the more interesting and memorable bits. Band stuff (interesting ones) will be done sophisticatedly on Hanxin's blog, or not so glamly on someone else's. Yesterday's pool session and crooked conversations about crooked thingys with Sihui my part-time stead and Wenhui is all in Sihui's blog. I only need to add on a bit.
Like how the word EVERYONE is redefined yesterday, to become every living human in the world except for me. Example, like when Sihui said "Everyone knew about it what!" I would always reply "No. I didn't" It happened a million times yesterday, and I concluded that everytime my friends talk about EVERYONE, it would be everyone excluding me. How fun. For 2 years, I've been missing everything out when it's all happening right under my nose, or sitting just beside me. Makes you feel on top of the world.
But my CCA quote makes sense what. No meh?
Oks backs to bloggings. Seriously, I don't need to blog anything anymore, except maybe something crazy happened in my family, like my brother's current yoyo craze, or my mom's sheng jing bingness, and my dad's gayness. It's a wonder how I came to be so normal. .... Right?
Haha, Yanyun's blog is sheer entertainment. Spent almost an hour in the library laughing madly but silently with Jiayan and Cheryl while reading her blog. That's the second time it happened! Seriously, the things that happen to her and her friends are just soooooooo hilarious. I miss my seniors and the sheng jing bing times in NY band! When Yanru and Co. would do imitations, use silly accents, run around like headless chickens and just basically talk about normal stuff that becomes comedy when it comes our of their mouths. When Yanyun and Sharon humour people sardonically and sarcastically, slapping people on the backs when they can't sit straight, and dance to the beat while counting bars (cannot laugh sommore. later chong scold). Basically what is happening in HC band now.
Senoirs, if you're reading this (part of me hopes you aren't cos I've described you quite unglamly), must know that I miss you guys a lot. First time in my life when I really feel like turning back time. I loved band because of you guys. Juniors too! They're so cute and childish that makes my want to cry and laugh at the same time. My band is made of of both groups of people. Come to think of it, it has always been the people that made me go for band pracs, and not the music.
Oh well. Now I have a cute conductor! Mr. Takehiro Oura. Quote Rapunzel "I think your conductor takes aerobic classes leh. He shakes his butt in time wih the music! So cute!"
Of course. He's my conductor. :)
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment