Do you know what you'll give?
Odds are you won't like What it Is.
When the storm arrives
Would you be seen with me?
By the merciless eyes I've deceived
I've seen angels fall from blinding heights
But you yourself are nothing so divine
Just next in line
Arm yourself because no one else here will save you
The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?
The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name
If you come inside
Things will not be the same
When you return to my eyes
And if you think you've won
You never saw me change
The game that we have been playing
I've seen diamonds cut through harder men
Then you yourself but if you must pretend
You may meet your end
Try to hide your hand
Forget how to feel (forget how to feel)
Life is gone
With just a spin of the wheel (spin of the wheel)
Arm yourself because no one else here will save you
The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?
The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name (You Know My Name)
"You Know My Name" by Chris Cornell, from the OST of James Bond 007: Casino Royale.
I just came back from Wushu. And watched that pilot drama, then Inuyasha, then GetBackers with my brother. And sat alone by the TV while I revelled myself in Arabian music from the Opening Ceremony of the Doha Asian Games. Welcome to my mundane, banal life, everbody.
Spiderman 3 stuff. Check it out.


Here's the trailer. Self explanatory.I can't wait for Apocalypto to come out too.




And just for fun, I've decided to watch The Holiday. There's Jude Law and Kate Winslet. Now how can I miss that?
0 comments:
Post a Comment