Hello. Today I finally learnt how to properly pack and unpack a folding stand. Courtesy of Chianyeh and Jasmine.
And once again Suang, I apologize for my frightful memory. And for my vast carelessness.
A great sense of satisfaction came upon me as I managed to unstuck the stubborn stuck valves on the NY horn using a screwdriver and a hammer. Being a horn mechanic is fun!
Oh, and I found out that I've been slotted to the Saint-Saens band for Band Festa. I'm just brimming with enthusiasm.
Or I'll be eaten up by a rampaging lion!
SAT vocabulary is quite difficult to memorise. If only I can find someone to use it on. "Dadada is didactic and is lucid in his/her explanations. Unfortunately, she is also a despotic pundit." There we go.
I'm so put off blogging by the irritating blogger beta. Takes so long to load, and makes me sign in every time. Stupid of me to switch over. And now I can't change it back.
If I want a good cry, nothing works better than watching the "Titanic". Le cour de la mer.
Which was what my family did yesterday. They wanted to watch the whole movie after I played the intro of it's theme song on the piano. How inspiring. I am proud to say that now I have newfound admiration for Kate Winslet. Check our her Wiki entry. Edifying.
I just saw this. The last sentence is not a coincidence, I say.
"There is no greater sorrow than knowing my selfishness is a chasm to pain.
However, there is no greater joy than his exeunt from the stage of my life forever, and ever, and ever.
I strive to remember our story, but I burn to forget you." -- Sabam
Of course, in the midst of everything, I'm supposed to be studying. Good luck to all those taking SATS on Saturday, and curse stupid ETS for not allowing us to use mechanical pencils for SATS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment