Finally!
The week is over. BIG sigh of relief.
But not a very good week though. Screwed up Physics and Maths test. And wahahha SCREWED CHEM SPA AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! And I'm horribly lagged behind many tutorials~ ARGH.
AHRHSDghSKGH and my week is still not over yet... cos there's INDUCTION CAMP TMR!!! And my nose is still blocked... HAI. The week gets longer and longer. :(
Horribly traumatized on Thursday morning. Was scared out of my life by an unconscious maid at the bottom of the stairway. I think she was carrying a large pail of water when she slipped from the top of the stairs and crashed all the way down. The poor thing... couldn't tell whether she was alive or dead. Totally freaked out and went looking for someone to alert, while simultaneous thinking whether I'll be charged for murder/manslaughter if I didn't have an alibi. Lol, the things that occur to people under stress. Anyway, finally found a door with a doorbell to ring, and the guy who came out checked on her (looked like a doctor). She started making incomprehensible sounds so at least she's alive but still unconscious. And then the ambulance is called and I rushed off for school.
But the poor maid! I have a feeling she'll get a scolding or something when she gets back home... sigh. Poor things.
Anyway, I'd better go and tidy up my week before the next one starts right after camp. Band's quite busy tmr as well so I'll have to pop by wheee to help. :) VF celebratory dinner next Friday at Soul Garden!! This is the last year J2s can enjoy the student priced buffet meal! So must take full advantage of it before we become adults.
I'm ageing!! Shall blog about this the next time. AGEING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment