Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yawn I feel so tired now. Got home at ten because of induction camp briefing... grrr. Tomorrow got band early in the morning. Sigh. And then there's physics test on Monday. Sure fail one. CNY project, which is getting really stressful now that it's near, is next Wed. And I have Maths Test on Thur. Haven't typed in minutes yet cos quite messy and there are some organizational stuff that I have to settle for A Tempo by this week. Chem SPA on Friday, and induction camp on Sat. Crap.

And to add to the whole bloody mess, I lost my wallet today!! :( Yes, again I know. One moment I had it safe and afterwards when I check, it's gone. :( Feel like crying all over again. Praying hard that it's found by someone nice and GO will get it. Weekends without wallets are torturous. And I'm not going to tell my parents first. Shall wait and hope. :(

On a happier note,

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS WILL BE OUT IN STORES ON 21ST JULY!!!!!!!!!!!


YEAH!! JK Rowling apparently finished writing the book in a hotel in Edinburgh, and wrote on a statue in the hotel this:
































It says "J.K. Rowling finished writing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in this room (652) on 11th Jan 2007." Wahaha. Can't wait for it to come out though. I think next week I'm going to put up the Deathly Hallows countdown. Whopee!

As per the forums, I shall state my view about Deathly Hallows, created from reading essays and evidences on forums.

R.A.B is definitely a Black, but dunno which one.
The last item of the Four Founders would be a wand of Ravenclaws, supported by the central theory of Tarot cards. Ollivanders disappearing has definitely something to do with this.
Snape is NOT evil! Per se. He is on Dumbledore's side.
Hagrid will die, as per Harry's father figures.
I do hope very much that a Malfoy dies. (no more draco/hermione ship!!)
I hope that a Weasley DOES NOT die, no matter how probable it may seem.
There was something going on between Snape and Lily.
Ginny/Harry ship forever!

It's going to get very interesting.

Next (although this is considered old news already...):

KATE WINSLET is the youngest person ever to get FIVE Oscar nominations by the age of 31. YOU ROCK! :) *loves*



I got a new phone yesterday. Nokia something. Didn't like it much but after some propaganda from the back row, I have started getting used to it. Bye Sony-Ericsson! I will miss you! *tears*

Was sick on Tuesday due to air-con plus Cheryl plus Gen. But got better after a while cos of powerful medicine. Sooooooo many ppl in our class sick these days. Cheryl, Ruth, Sranj, Jiayan, Jannah, Michelle -- I think it's the air-con lah. Please get well soon cos yes, lots of work ahead and stuff.

Today, during Phy tut, Jiayan was giving Jap lang lessons to Cheryl. Then Jeff and Benny turns around to participate in the ruckus. Which resulted in funny things coming out of everybody.

Jeff: Shindekudasai!! (which means go and die)
Jiayan: It means go and die! That's so rude! (or something to that effect)
Jeff: That's why got the kudasai there what.

Apparently, Jiayan says shindekudasai can be translated literally to "PLEASE go and die." or something that's even politer. And "anata wah baka des" is a really really formal and polite way of telling someone he's stupid. Interesting! And Jeff pronounced Korean with hokkien accent. So babo becomes ba3bo2 or ba1bo2. They're killing languages left and right!!

Ooooh Audrey came to school today to celebrate Huiling's birthday! Miss her!

Time to advertise:

A TEMPO XVIII
RJC SYMPHONIC BAND CONCERT
9th and 10th MARCH
PAC @ RJC

TICKETS ARE REALLY CHEAPIDIES!


not like the dancers... dance at PAC still charge so much! more than that at VCH! Even though PED is very inelastic but still... PAC leh!! Rawr, Aesthetic arts. HMmpth.

0 comments: