Sunday, February 11, 2007

My illness just got exacerbated by the camp. In addition to a blockier nose, I now have a horrible sore throat and my voice is breaking from shouting too much! Can't talk properly, breathe properly, and everything I eat taste like cardboard. Whhhhhyyyyyy!!!

Induction camp just ended today!! Yeaa, we had lots of fun doing the whole thing! WAhaha, although here and there a bit screw ups and some piss offs, the whole thing was generally good. :) It would have been better if I wasn't sick but oh well. Shall blog about details another day lah hah.

Omg just came back from tuition. There's so much stuff to do for tmr, and the whole of next week's school!! (Even though it's Take 5 on Friday) Ah~ but frankly when have I ever finished my to-do lists ah?

Wtheck just whack lah.

Valentine's is coming! Can't believe I forgot about it until late last week. Lol... changes~! Hmmmm this year don't know whether Queenie is can make it to Sg in time or not.... so not sure yet. Argh. Stupid day.

Taking Clarinese now... did you know one clarinese tablet costs $2.00 ++? I'm sure so expensive lah! It dosen't work very well too. Should try panadol cold relief. Then the hair can "AAACHOOO!!!" and fly all over the place. And then "I know how you feel." "No you don" "Yes I do" "Bud you dond hav a cole" And then the bus will come along with the ad there.

OMG DELIRIOUS! Wahahaha. I want FutureSexLoveSounds! It's like how sexy?!? And Phantom tickets!! WOoots! And some other things which I'm too lazy to type in/remember now.

Monday is that bitchy show last esp! Don't you dare miss it~

0 comments: