Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm feeling so happy today, especially after PE, cos I got to play SOCCER!! With Zann. :) Woohoo, the amazing things your favorite sport can do for you.

"Why didn't I join soccer ah?" Zann asked today. Actually I also dunno. Was watching their training from the library the other day and found myself concentrating on their training instead of doing SATs practices. I so wanna play soccer now! Xiang3 dang1 nian2 in NY, I could just pop into the hall anytime with Yihan to play a super intense game of basketball and feel really good after that. Or I can join the junior gepers to play street soccer during recess. Hai. Now it's impossible to do so.

It's the CNY project tmr! Finally! Everybody JIAYOU!! Last leg!! Lets make it a successful one ya? :)

Had physics test on Mon. Totally screwed up lah! I'm sure you don't tell us what the start and end time are and you give a space smaller than my hand to write a 3 mark question (and my hand is really small leh!). Best part is when you announced that there was only ten minutes left, the whole LT went "SHIT!", cos most of us had 2/3 blank pages. I'M SURE!

I've decided to list the amount of movies I wanna watch when I'm free... which would probably be never. But just for the fun of it --

Babel
The Queen
The Last King Of Scotland
Little Children
Dreamgirls
The Fountain
Notes on a Scandal
The Good Shepperd
Letters from Iwo Jima


I think I noticed that most of them are either M18 or R21 but what the hell. If you don't crash now, then when? I'm starting to age already!!!

Yeah!! Kate Winslet!!! :) Hugh Jackman!!! :) ... Suddenly realized my favorite actors/actresses are seldom American. WHAHAHA.

Hehe I found this in Gen/Yiting/Ellen/Zann/Trish's blog. LOL!


Wahaha I think their class is fun! They even had a senior/junior class party where all the seniors wore their secondary school uniform! And they have miiiiiiiillions of photos of them in class. Was laughing so much at kiddy Zaan and Ellen. So cute!

Ok stop. Shall go and pack 480 hongbaos and study Maths. Whoopeee!

0 comments: