I am depressed. And demoralised. The reason being I lost my beloved wallet and all it's precious contents on Tuesday.
So far, no one has found it or reported it to the GO or the Estate Manager. Friends who have lost it before got it back at most after a few days. And it has been a few days already. I am seriously abandoning all hopes of finding it back.
I just hope it's not in some rubbish dump somewhere just because someone threw it away. Anywhere but there please. I want it back. I do. But it just seems stupid to expect it to come back just like that. How silly of me.
There was World War at home last night. My brother and I both got scolded like crap, for different reasons. I got yelled at for not telling them about losing my wallet and he got trashed for playing games on the com after promising to do just his report. Mom pressed the switch just like that after finding out and he went into a rage, shouting about how he haven't saved his painstakenly typed report yet. You see, although he just finished his exams, he has a Canadian math compeititon this Sunday that he really has to study for in order to get into his school's math Olympiad squad.
Honestly, my dear brother is just so incoherent sometimes. Everyday, him and me would go through heated arguments about anything under the sun. At least one time during weekdays and trice during weekends. I would scold him during dinner for having no table manners and he would retaliate back by saying he dosen't matter. Then we would go full out into a shouting match, which often ends in a food fight.
Anyway, last night was horrendous, and left me even more depressed (think deflated balloons) than I ever was. All the pent up emotion since coming to RJ all came running out and I got a headache from their trampling on me. Once again, Panadol is my life-saver.
Ahhhhh..... all I want right now is my wallet to come back. But that's just wishful thinking.
And it's so shocking that Chris is out of American Idol. I almost cried last night when they announced it. And the way Ryan Seacrest announced it made it even worse. Something is seriously wrong with America. Chris is so special! He stays true to his style and is so different. I'm not going to watch an AI without Chris.
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment