Saturday, May 20, 2006

Today, Yanzhen's smses brought back those feelings of regret I after rejecting to run for bm/abm. It seems like Joshua told Yanzhen some stuff I said during the interview yesterday and today she came to nag at me. RAWR. Imbreechment of trust and privacy! But really, you appeared ultra stressed from all the politics and whatnots and I swore then that never would I ever end up in your shoes. Aiya, mixed feelings la.

Made a shocking realisation today. When my mom was young, she was totally totally like a certain person I'm not totally fond of, personality wise. My gosh.

Ok, now lets take a break with some commercials.

Advertisment time.

A Tempo (NOT a tempox) XVII (17) by Raffles Junior College Symphonic Band. Performing at the Victoria Concert Hall (going to be torn down soon) on Ninth of June at seven thirty pm. Tickets are selling at ten dollars for stall and twelve dollars for circle. Repetoire includes peices such as Machu Picchu, Paris Sketches, Die Fladermaus Overture, Joh Hisashi Works II, Awayday, The Incredibles, and many nice songs. It's really worth the money and you just have to sit there, waiting for people to entertain, mesmerize, and inspire you. Espeicially effective inspirational powers for people who are going to have their own concerts soon (hint...NYCB!). I always get that effect when I go for RJCSB concerts. Yes, so if you want to have a wonderful evening filled with fun, great music and a certain very cute conductor, please come for our concert!

Ok finish. Back to the main programme.

Was at GP tuition today and felt quite pissed off. Not very sure of the reason but it's the same pissed off feeling I get sometimes in lecture. ***

Next Wednesday is GP common test. I have already prepared for the worst and done the worst preparation ever. It really depends whether a star strikes me or whether I have inspiration that day a not. Nevertheless, I will continue to prepare, albeit aimlessly, for this dreadful paper.

A very nice quote I found from Sabam's blog (in links). I highly recommend visiting her blog cause it's really different from normal blogs. Sabam is from Canada and is a really really good fanfiction writer, and her blog is highly entertaining and substantial, and once again I mention that her blog is very very different from an average Singaporean blog. Go check it out. Oh here's the quote: "Shins -- device for finding furniture in the dark."

Yes, and since we're on the topic, visit Yanyun's blog too. It's really full of funny stuff. It's hilarious. There was once when Cheryl and me were really bo liao in the library and started sifting through her blog. In the end, we were in unstoppable fits of laughter which we tried to control but soon we coundn't take it and exploded. My senior is seriously the funniest blogger alive.

0 comments: