Monday, May 15, 2006

There she goes.

Did some renovations to my blog. Changed the music (got sick of Beyonce... BEYONCE?!?! ), added loads of links (courtesy of XiangYing's blog), tweaked a few things here and there. Generally, still pretty pleased with my layout despite numerous positive and negative feedbacks. I agree that it dosen't suit me, but I couldn't find a nicer looking layout. And I think this layout is cool. So... there we go.

Hmmmm. Just tested the music. Dosen't quite suit the feel of the layout and design of the blog. Actually, it totally dosen't. And it makes my blog sloooooooooooow. But I love the song.

Actually there are not much stuff to blog. Everyday I rot around and lots of random stuff which are worthy of blogging stroll into my head, only to find that they are forgotten into oblivion after merely a minute. Way to go Einstein.

Next time I want to hear a joke, I shall just look into the mirror.

My family TV just went bonkers two days ago. The images suddenly went darkish and bluish and reddish, with the obvious absence of green. Finally, our ancient Hitachi decided to snap and went without green colouring. My brother and I just sat there laughing at Woody and Buzz Lightyear looking funny with thick lips and weird eyes while my mom stared in horror, mumuring something about her Da Chang Jin. Our eyes hurt after a while and we said goodbye to our faithful old TV, leaving it to retire in it's old age.

Goodbye Hitachi, thanks for all the good time and bad times. I'm really going to miss you. Don't really want to throw you away but it's not in my power to do anything. ..........Shucks. I always develop feelings for furniture. Last time it was the sofa. I even cried with it.

Anyway, that's when Dad decided to buy Mom a Mommy Day present: new TV. So they went shopping today for it, without me, saying something about Chem Tests. Darn I should have never told them about that test. So now we are going to try to survive without TV for a week, which I don't think we are going to make it. It's already starting to feel weird during evenings, when there's nobody sitting at the couch staring into the tube, or when there's totally no noise pollution.

Hey, come to think of it, everyone should have a NO-TV-WEEK. It's a great experience. Should implement it into the National Education system.

Shucks. Overdose of GPP.

ARGH. Actually I didn't really need Yihan waking me up today. Been contemplating this for sooooooo long. And sadly, I'm still contemplating it. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO?!?!?!


Yes, I'm still depressed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Found this funny and cool video on Shermond's blog , titled Evolution of Dance. It's done by a comedian and it's HILARIOUS. Check it out.



Actually, it's not really very accurate (the timeline I mean... it's mostly imitations of dancers/dances), but still really funny! Gotta give it up for his flexibility (those arms!). He dances really good! But he has a funny looking head. Like it's been squashed sideways between two adjacent walls.

0 comments: