HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.
Firstly, the lt was freezing. Even though I was wearing a jacket, my hands were freezing until my handwriting was horrendously jagged. Next time I shall bring gloves. Now I know how eskimos feel like when they need to write long letters to civilisation. Bless them.
Secondly, I picked the one most awful topic in the paper. "The pursuit for equality between the sexes is not only futile but foolish." Discuss. I felt so much for the topic that I plunged straight into planning. Honestly, there are better questions out there for me to write on but noooooooooo, little miss stubborn here had to pick the one she is passionate about. What an idiot.
And I agreed with the statement.
I'm telling you, teachers who are feminists are going to read my essay and tear it up, then proceed to fail me and stone me alive in the parade square for the whole school population to see. But still, I strongly believe in the fact that unless physical differences between sexes does not exist, there will NEVER be absolute equality between the sexes. And by absolute equality I mean a completely level playing ground for guys and girls, like compete in sports together, putting both your surnames into your child's, equally split inheritance, etc, which is never going to happen.
And I made a mess with my essay. Write write write write... halfway I got stuck. Then I picked up again and got stuck. There's just so many circumstances and exceptions and instances and ways I can write my essay and include in it. Brain was a mess and in the end, I completed my totally lamo essay, without expressing even 50 percent of my thoughts. What a loser. There're only two points in my essay. TWO. Rawr. I am so totally going to fail.
Last, but not least, I screwed up my compre. It was such a (evil) coincidence that the compre was about patriachy and hence so abundant with terms I could use in my essay. I was wallowing in self-pity and gaping in horror for the first ten minutes, picking out so many billions of terms I could have employed. Then I spent too much time, again, on the questions and resulting in not finishing my aq and summary.
GROAN.
Never mind, I am motivated to work hard for other common tests by Mr. Tai.
But it's going to be soooooooo busy. There's that NYAA gold award, and community leader camp and project, and band and going to china. I'm just going to die. Not sure whether I'm going for the community leader thingy a not. TOO MUCH.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOo. Oh cool, it's like a wave. ahahhahaha.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment