Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blogsurfing.

Went to maddies blog and laughed a lot a lot. It's really the best medicine, second to thats-great of course. (yy no j pls) It's really nice to see that they haven't changed much... maybe matured a bit. Michelle (laopo?) is still as skinny as ever, Yanru looks more and more like Selena, and Candy is really shenjing. It's a similar feeling, to when they went to different JCs and I was in Sec3, that they are all going on different paths on their road, and continuing to entertain/amuse/inspire people with their bewilding personalities. Rock on, maddies.

Yanyun blogged about the Mahidol trip. Woooohooo, and brought back all the memories. Like when the seniors crashed me and ek's shared room, which is stupidly the room adjacent to that of the teachers, and got busted, and scolded. Or when me and ek "accidentally" caught the uncensored version of The Beach, where Leonardo had sex with the cheiftainess in the camp, and was thoroughly appalled. Hahaha, many more but I lazy to write. Per se, I love NYCB.

Mr. Su has a blog! And it's a really mature one. I didn't know he loves photography soooooo much. He's just like his ex-classmate Ding Ding! Oh and both of them are going to study engi in US. What conincidence. As I read his blog, it struck me how complex and adult Mr. Su is. It was then that somehow empathy and understanding, admiration and fear comes along. Awed but afraid. Chilled but fascinated.

His photos are beautifully done. My Mom noticed how suddenly my mudanely coloured monitor screen became so varied in colours, and came to peep. And she showered Mr. Su's blog with praises (she was once a part-amatuer-part-professional photographer) and said that this was a very interesting character. Though she refused to believe that this guy in a beanie was my relief math teacher.

What a blog. What a guy. So renaissance. And he looks cute in that beanie! :)

There's so much difference in the feeling that you get when you pon stuff in RJ and JJ. You pon in RJ to mug. You pon in JJ to run around and laugh. Woooo! JJ class 06S18~~~ remember that physics lab lesson we ponned? Hell of an adventure that one. Really exciting. Must sprint here and hide there, and run at the slightest sound of footsteps, into the female toilet where he can't catch us. I felt like a secret spy. Running from law. What an exciting life. CHRISTOPHER!! CLASS OUTING YOU CT REP YOU IRRESPONSIBLE BOMB. :(

Oh my it's like how late? Ok don't answer. My brother has no school tomorrow! And the day after. For some PSLE reason. Grumble grumble.

Promos are coming. I study for you. In order to justify my tears, please don't go so soon. It's just too early. He needs you. HE needs you. I need you too. So please, I'll try my best to keep you here, for him and HIM, so that you won't go. The time is not right. It's not supposed to be this way. I pray to God to keep you here, even longer than I do. That's why in the end, I'll study for you.

0 comments: