I am currently in the RJ school library boldly making this post. Because I'm afraid it would be forgotten if i delay more.
Today at Chem Focus, Sranj made a great discovery.
"Hey, Mr Lai's pants has a zip at the side. Like a woman's skirt."
So Ruth and me checked it out and indeed, there was a little zip there, like a woman's skirt, thereby bursting into laughter. Then we began to discuss the uses for that particular zip. And somehow, the shitting idea came to me. I think it's quite logical but Ruth and Sranj thinks it's totally hilarious.
Well, you see, when he goes to the toilet to pass motion, he could just unzip the sidezip, and his pants will flap open, allowing him to conveniently do his business. Hmmmm. Not funny wad.
Anyways, I shouldn't even publish that idea. Later he see. 0_o
Anyways, I'm contemplating that the pair of pants were brought in UK, cos of the shape of the pants, and of course, the zip. :) Which actually dosen't explain my reasoning so never mind.
Wooooo! It's PW madness week! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment