Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Funny Quizie.

Found this on Sabam's blog. Some weird quiz.


Instructions:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it. Just pick up whatever was closest.

There was a bomb somewhere that she was responsible for. And the director had nominated an art teacher to help them find a mythical fraternity of Satanists. Vittoria suddenly felt all alone.

o_O Make a guess. It's really easy.

Here's another one from Annar.

Complete these sentences:

My teacher once said that
Math is the most wonderful subject ever.

Never in my life have I
scuba dived?

The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile
is basically still out there.

I like
to watch Friends.

Because
they're really a funny bunch of people to watch.

When i'm nervous
shiver a bit and keep really quiet.

My hair is
some bomb really long and messy.

I have a hard time understanding
superposition.

You know i like-like you if
I keep looking at you.

Triangles are
er... representative of the Illuminati?

My ideal breakfast is
milo + milk, toasted bread with jam and butter. Yum.

If you make me really happy,
I'll thank you and return the favour.

Boys are
taller than girls... for a considerable part of the population.

The world could do without


Most recent thing someone else bought you
hairtie.

My least favourite time of the day is
when I have to wake up.

The last time I was high
....today?

The last person I talked to told me
to stop using the PC so that he can check his mail and cards.

There's this girl i know who
examined a tree.

There's this guy i know who
climbed a coconut tree.

I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'm listening to

one of Mozart's horn concertos in D major.

I last ate
Funny rice.

My bedsheet is
white.

My full name is
..(huh?)


Some quiz that was. Hmmm. Angels and Demons is going to be out in a movie. And it has the same screenwriter. So it's a misfortune in disguise, considering how it will turn out to be like Da Vinci. And kick Tom Hanks out. Some Robert Langdon he was.


0 comments: