I am feeling so exhausted right now. Absolutely hate administrative work. Feels shagged. Ok, wrong. Feels like breaking down. Mental capacity is depleting day by day. I must really be growing old.
Finished SATS on Saturday, and I have to say that it was totally exhausting. I think I had butt aches after sitting there for 4 hours. Don't think I did very well though -- my essay was rubbish. And I'm not so confident with my math too cos I ran out of time for the grid-ins. Whatever. It made me think of N.E.W.Ts -- Harry Potter's Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests. Or in this case, it's N.E.S.Ts: Nastily Exhausting Stupid Test. If given the chance/luck/grace/miracle, I would never ever take another SAT 1 exam again. Horrible experience.
After that had lunch with Peijie and Sranj at JEC; we were all suffering from a primal ravenous hunger after the NEST. :)
And imagine my horror when I got home and my Mom DRAGGED me to Orchard since my father and brother were there. OMG I should have just fainted. I'm sure I want to go shopping after (the nastily exhausting) SATs! Stoned throughout the whole thing but felt slightly more energetic after having Ding Tai Fung for dinner. Well, at least energetic enough to buy a pair of heels, which satisfied my mother that she didn't waste her time bringing me out. Naturally, I dropped dead and declared myself a corpse when I got home.
UGH all these things are so burdening. I feel as stressful as just before I took SATS. Which evidently explains my pimple outbreak. And I forgot to get new contact lenses! Have to wear ugly specs for at least one more week.
Burn baby burn!
And in a new attempt to keep myself young at heart, I read the new Artemis Fowl book that my brother bought when I was trying to sleep just now. Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony. It's pretty cool actually. Delightful twists and sheer wittiness of Artemis kept me reading. There were times when you just have to burst out in LOLs cos Mulch/Holly/Doodah Day/Foaly are just too hilarious. ArtemisxMinerva! WAhaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment