I'm out of time but I'm determined to blog, so I'll make this quick.
Continuation from last post:
I watched sommore last night! Until 6 in the morning. So now I'm at episode 26 liddat. Very exciting!! Everytime I finish watching it I feel like cooking.
I realised Chang Jin is not very pretty pretty but very cute pretty. And she's like a stupid little girl (in a good way). The more I look at her, the more I realise that my grandmother looks like her! What a big discovery. :) MY GRANDMOTHER LOOKS LIKE CHANG JIN!
And I'm very happy to announce that Chang Jin has a big face that could give mine a run for it's money any day. Really! Our faces are of the same size.
But life in the palace is really freaking stressful. Much more stressful than our lives now. Any time of the day you could be taken away to be executed or given poison just because of something that happened that is not your fault. If I were to live there, I won't even last a week. Probably get executed for something like losing the chicken or accidentally dropping the wrong kind of mushrooms into the wrong pot or something like that.
Crazy palace maids. It's like living in a war. Any day you would get killed. I just don't get it why they would volunteer themselves to be one.
Crazy palace maids.
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment