Friday, November 24, 2006

Beh. I'm so sian now. Everyone else is asleep and my dear little brother is persisting in his mission of trying to make a 6-storey UNO card castle. zomg. I tried too. But only got to level 3 when everything came crashing down. He said that it was because I didn't put multiple horizontal cards for each slot. Apparently, it increases stability.

Bleaugh. In my 10 mins of restless surfing of blogskins, I found 2 skins that suit my blog music more than this one. Dang. But never mind. I'm too lazy to customize a new blogskin.

Ok. *takes big breathe* TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY, FALALALALAAAA LALALALA. DECK THE HALL WITH what? OF HOLLY, FALALALALAAA LALALALA.

Christmas is coming!! And the new year too. So today, I shall make gift lists. For friends/families, and for myself AHEM *hints heavily*.


For Friends/Family


1. Mom -- New apron (since her old one is almost as old as my brother)
2. Dad -- Daddy's mug (realised he dosen't have a very masculine cup)
3. Br0 -- Rubber Ducky (since he spends half an hour bathing)

Hmmmm. I'll stop at family cos I don't wanna reveal my christmas presents for my friends, assuming that they do read this blog. But they don't read the other one. Ehheheh.

For Me!

Yes, a bit pretentioius I know, but hehe a girl can hope right? Most are in my wishlist but whattheheck i'll just repeat them. Any one item from here, and I'll be real happy.

1. Video games: FFX, Max Payne, GTA: San Andreas/Liberty City
2. iPod (any kind but shuffle)
3. A pair of Vans shoes
4. Beanie! Preferbly a sane color
5. Sennheiser headphones
6. Phantom of the Opera musical tickets
7. THAT Timberland leather cut-off boots (wooooo...)

Hmmmm, actually I think that's all. Shall add when I think of more.

I wonder why some of my links squeeze up and why others like to space out... they look all the same on my template.

Just realized that the dance from the Dance Club scene in Step Up is mostly like line dancing, except it's in Hip Hop. Hiphop line dance. They do that routine once, from which somewhere in the routine itself you face a different direction. Then after that set you repeat again.

Here's the video. But the quality's really bad and stuff. It would get better when the vcd or dvd comes out. Or at least I do hope so.



Hmmmm. Aldous Huxley's Brave New World is quite a terrifying novel. Not only because of what happens to the world, but also what happens to John. Espiecially the last sentence. Omg, it's so .... I dunno how to describe. You'll know once you read it. I'm trying to find George Orwell's 1984 now. Apparently, national library dosen't have it, orchard library dosen't have it, neither do Bishan and Bukit Batok libraries. Sheesh. And yes, if you have noticed, Brave New World and 1984 are modern classics depicting a dystopian society. It's interesting reading these novels that hold absurd predictions for the near future. I think it's unlikely to happen. I still do believe in the human heart. That we're not cold and malicious and unethical.

Going Bali next Sunday!!! Really hope don have any mishaps or accidents or disasters that include destruction (i think you know what i mean). Will be going with WenWei's family. I'm not sure though, how I'm going to survive with my mp3 that has a teeny weeny memory space. But woohoo~~ my parents said they could take us clubbing if we want!!! Woooo!!! Clubbing in BALI!!!!

0 comments: