I take back what I said. That code is not really a reflection of my true feelings. Just an impulse that I suddenly had. Eeeehehe. But there's a high possibility it may resurface. We'll see.
God save the queen -- I just finished PW, although with liberal amounts of slacking. Watched "Sexy Back" video of the Final 10 contestants of So You Think You Can Dance season 2. Man, they truly rock. But I love Ivan and Allison! Their so cute together! And their chemistry is just BAM, Mr. Lai standard. From soft Hip-Hop to West Coast Swing to Argentinian Tango to that bomb of a Contemporary, they just click like clickets or anything that naturally click. Seriously, they can turn from cute to sexy and back to cute again just like that (with a click of a finger! pardon the pun).
I found out what the slashes are. They're the places you've gone to -- they slash the place that you clicked on. Wow, I didn't know templates got so smart. I must be growing old. oO.
Watched The Prestige today with Rachel. Frankly, it's the first movie this year that got me thinking throughout the movie, trying to figure out the full plot. I could confirm my suspicions about some things but there was no definite answer. Best movie I've ever watched this year. Chris Nolan is a genius. The plot itself was mind-blowing, plus all the stellar performances by the stellar cast, and the cinematography (colours, angle...) was suspenseful. Hugh Jackman was HOT. Christian Bale was brilliant. It was amazing that both male leads' characters were grayish and you can love and hate them at the same time. Brilliant stuff. Scarlett Johansson was such a pretty vase but kudos to her for that. And Rebecca Hall and ah the actress who portrayed Sarah (?) were really good too. Bomb of a movie. The Pledge, the Turn, the Prestige. Beautiful peice of
work.
Ok yes I know, I have to stop raining praises and babbling on uselessly now but I'm just emphasizing my point that EVERYBODY MUST GO WATCH. Super. Must buy the DVD.
The next upcoming movie I really wanna watch is HAPPY FEET, where there is HUGH JACKMAN again!!! :) *smiles to my ears* Yes, it's really obvious -- I'm a total Hugh Jackman fan!!! :) <3 style="font-weight: bold;">little too big... Ok fine my butt also not very small but she emphasises it a lot! Nonetheless, she's still sexy. And Hugh Jackman is sexy too! I love Leopold!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment