Something is wrong with me these days. Or as Jiaying aptly put it -- "You're a horrible girl!"
Been making so much mistakes with Band timing. First I thought CIP was on the 27th 28th and 29th of NEXT MONTH when in fact it was in November, this week. I have no idea what made me see it as December. Anyway, that one is quite minor comparatively to the other two. Yesterday, supposed to go for CIP prep at ten. Guess what. I find myself waking up at twelve, finding the alarm clock smashed on the floor and my handphone out of batt. Great. Then today, I assumed that prac was at 1.30, when in actual fact it was scheduled at nine. I have no idea, again, why I thought it was one thirty, when clearly in the email it said nine. How could I have missed that?!?!
I am officially going DUMB. Or probably suffering from dyslexia. I am such a horrible girl.
Anyway, I realised I get very mad these days when anyone interrupts my sleep. Espeicially when my holiday sleeping hours are 3am to 9am. A case in point, some friend called me at 4 am (FOUR AM!) on Monday morning to tell me, or scream with excitement at me (she's a Kiera fan) that I have the same birthday as Kiera Knightley. Huh. Big deal! Apparently she just woke up and got very bored. Fun meh? Hellooooo I just fell asleep at 3! What did I do to you to warrant such behavior at such ungodly hours? Next time someone does it, I'm going over to go to your house and BOX your ears.
Naturally, the next time I woke up (at twelve) to find myself oversleeping and missing CIP band prep. Great.
On a slightly less guilty note, I think Sabam's blog is fast becoming my favourite blog to read and laugh at. And she's a great author, if er, author is the correct word to describe her.
Couldn't resist this quiz. Interesting, the way they stereotype nationalities. Though most of it is a product of the evolution and immersion of culture.
Australian:
[x] you wear flip flops
[ ] you call thongs 'thongs', not 'flip flops'
[ ] you love a backyard barbie
[x] you know a barbie is not a doll
[x] you love the beach
[x] sometimes you swear without realizing it
[x] you're a sports fanatic
[ ] you are stacks tanned
[ ] you're a bit of a bogan
[ ] you scratch your ass without shame
[ ] you have an Australian flag somewhere
Total = 5
Italian
[x] The Godfather is a great movie.
[ ] Your grandmother makes her own sauce.
[x] Your last name ends in a vowel.
[ ] You know how a real meatball tastes.
[ ] You know a lot of Italian songs.
[x] You have dark hair and dark eye color
[ ] You speak some italian
[x] You are under 5'10''.
[ ] Pizza is the best food in the world.
[x] You talk with your hands. (sometimes.)
Total = 5
Hispanic
[ ] You say member instead of Remember
[ ] You speak spanish
[ ] You love rice and Beans.
[ ] YoU TyPe lIkE ThIs On Da CoMpUtEr.
[x] You are dark/tanned skinned
[ ] You know what a Bodega is.
[ ] You talk fast.
[ ] The song Low Rider is of etreme importance to you
Total = 1
Russian
[ ] you say villian as: Vee-lon
[x]you know of sombody named Boris/Natasha (!)
[ ] you don't get cold easily
[x] you get short-tempered
[ ]white white skinned
[x] snow is fun for you
[ ] you get into contests often
[ ] you can easily make due with the cold weather
Total: 3
Irish
[ ] you think beer is the best .
[x] you have a bad temper.
[ ] your last name starts with a Mc OR Murph or O' or Fitz or ends with a ly,on,un,an,ann,ry.
[ ] you have blue or green eyes.
[x] you like the color green.
[ ] you have been to a St Patty's Day party.
[x] you've never had a hangover.
[ ] you have family from Ireland
Total = 3
African American
[ ] you have nappy hair
[x] you LOVE/LIKE rap
[ ] you talk with slang
[ ] you know how to shoot a gun
[x] you think President George Walker Bush is racist
[x] you like chicken
[x] you like watermelon
Total = 4
Asian
[ ] you have slanty eyes
[x] you love rice
[x] you are smart
[x] you have played the piano
[x] you have family from asia
[x] you have teeny feet
[x] you laugh sometimes covering your mouth
[x] people think you're chinese ("You look Asian")
[ ] you call hurricanes typhoons
Total = 7
German
[x] you like bread
[ ] you think american chocolate would be better with less sugar
[x] you don't drink your soda without ice
[ ] you speak some German
[ ] you know what Schnitzel is
[ ] you are Catholic or Lutheran
[ ] you hate it when stupid people call you a Nazi
[x] you went to Kindergarten
[ ] you're over 5' 10"
Total = 3
Canadian
[x]You/'ve play/played hockey (ice hockey right?)
[x] You love/like beer
[ ] You say eh
[x] You don't believe war is the answer
[ ] You know what poutine is
[ ] You speak some French
[ ] You love Tim Horton's
[ ] At one point you lived in a cabin
[x]You have gotten high
Total = 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment